• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I loved Wind Waker because I love huge worlds that aren't "circles" like OoT's overworld was. I bought the HD version for myself for Christmas, and it's even better <3

A while ago I also bought Majora's Mask on the digital Wii shop, but I actually don't really like it that much (I beat the 1st dungeon and I think I just got the Goron mask) so far. I know that I'm never going to run out of time, but I think the overall time factor about it stresses me out, haha. x3

My favorite Zelda was Twilight Princess. <3 Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time are tied for second, with Wind Waker third and A Link Between Worlds fourth. SS would have probably tied TP for first place if it had TP's control system (and unbreakable shields!! !!), using the Motion Plus was a cool idea and I see why they did it, but mine would ♥♥♥♥ up a lot and made each boss that required precise movements 100x harder than they should have been. Because of the Motion Plus a majority of what I remember from playing it was frustration. ;~;

Years
  • I can agree with that last part about it being divided. The bosses could have definitely been better (seriously, Puppet Ganon Nintendo?); the boss rush at the end of the game was also pretty tedious.

However, I still think Wind Waker should be merited with it's design. I loved the idea of being able to go to island to island and finding what secrets layed in their wake waiting to be plundered. Plus, it has my favorite equipment item; the Grappling Hook. I would always find myself using it in the most obscure confrontations just to steal items from my enemies :P

It was definitely a colourful game, a big difference from the only other LoZ game that I've played, Ocarina of Time. I'd really love to play Twilight Princess because I'm interested in the story and the design looks more realistic, for lack of better word, than other instalments. Maybe I'll just loot someone's Wii and buy the game itself for my pleasure XD

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • It was definitely a colourful game, a big difference from the only other LoZ game that I've played, Ocarina of Time. I'd really love to play Twilight Princess because I'm interested in the story and the design looks more realistic, for lack of better word, than other instalments. Maybe I'll just loot someone's Wii and buy the game itself for my pleasure XD

Twilight Princess is an amazing game, I highly recommend you getting it. I just recently actually started playing it again and the graphics do hold up to this day. Music's great, stories great. The only downside to the game, just in my opinion (and not really a spoiler), is playing as a wolf. I feel like they could have done better with the gameplay element of it and when you do start playing it you'll understand why.

Visually wise, Twilight Princess is the best Legend of Zelda game in the franchise hands down.

Back