• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The LGBT+ community

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm pansexual as there's no combination of gender-identity/body/sexuality that would really matter to me, I just go by personality and thoughts.

This is something I also find myself identifying with. I don't really have much preference towards what someone identifies themselves as. It just simply doesn't matter to me so long as they have a very nice personality. However, as said in my OP, I also identify with demisexual because I feel as though I have to have an emotional attraction to someone I like. With my boyfriend, our relationship is based more on emotional aspects rather than normal aspects. We talk to each other mostly on an emotional level, and this is something that I'm very attracted to.

Not to mention, I'm also able to feel the emotions of others. I know it sounds weird, but I just feel things much more strongly than normal. For example, if I feel someone's love... I can feel it wrapping around me as if they are giving me some sort of emotional hug. It's a bit hard to explain, and it's not something I tell a lot of people because most don't really believe in empath abilities and such. :c

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I like whoever I feel like liking. A label is irrelevant to me or my own personal identity, though I understand to some people, it can be important. That's fine. For me though, it is just something I do without needing to apply words. Thoughtless, effortless, and fluid.

For convenience though, you can call me bisexual. I have a physical preference to females, but enjoy the general company of males more. We tend to have more in common, and it is much easier to get along with them.

Years
    I'm pansexual. I'm willing to consider any offer that comes my way, PC :seduce:
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of the law...
    :bed:

I'm heterosexual and castform-romantic.
    What about me? :why:
    I have an offer, however, it's not right that I say it on public. The words that I should use aren't the kind of words you say in a thread :seduce:

Okay. Answering the thread question. I don't really know my sexuality, I used to think that I'm straight but... I think I'm pretty bi-curious. Or I don't really care about the gender, but. I have too many doubts about it to call it a fact, soo... For now, I don't really say much about it. I think I need time to find out about it.
    I'm glad to hear.
    that doesn't mean much ;)

I'm Christosexual
    You have simply not been exposed to enough of my good charms. One mashed melon later and you'll be slobbering for some of that Lala Lotion.

As for me, I consider myself pretty gay. A lot of people on the server would say aggressively gay. But I concede that there's one fine chap who's (potentially/allegedly) so flaming gay he could ignite water, and that is user Achromatic. He makes me look like Ted Cruz.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm bisexual and I've known this for about a year now. I used to think I was straight but w/e.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm a bisexual lady~~

My brother is gay and our parents used to be super conservative and homophobic. Luckily, they have softened over the years and now believe in gay adoption/marriage, etc 8)

Lucid

I'm pan, I guess...? Idk, I really don't know how to label myself. I've dated men and women, and no gender identity is or has ever been unappealing to me. Since I was pretty young, I never remember having a preference. If I find someone engaging and pretty, there isn't that much else to it, I'll be attracted to them. I do tho identify as aromantic. When I get was younger I got tangled up into a lot of unhealthy relationships and situations trying to achieve feelings or ideals that just aren't possible for me. I'm not an emotional person. I'm not sentimental. I'm just not romantic in any way shape or form and those things really make my skin crawl and make me super uncomfortable.

Yukari

With all the LGBT people here it isn't special anymore. haha

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    I'm straight and I think LGBT community is a pretty fun crowd to be around with. I actually enjoy their energy. I went with a group to Universal's Halloween Horror nights and it's probably one of funniest nights of my life lol

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    I consider myself gay, I find myself almost exclusively attracted to men physically and romantically though there have been times when I've felt attracted to women and it kind of throws me off? I'd use the label gay but I think on a much more personal level I do think sexuality is fluid so perhaps in the future I may feel differently.

Also, I'm cis and prefer he/him pronouns - I physically express myself as masculine, but, though this sounds odd, I think a much more accurate expression of myself would be inclined to be feminine. I feel and identify a lot with aspects of femininity, though I think because it's what's familiar to me, I choose to label myself as a male - of course I understand that one can be male and also feminine, it's just that I think if I were to physically express myself as female it wouldn't make me feel uncomfortable.

Gender is just super complicated man idk, I think overall I don't really feel like I'm just male or female, more like I'm just...a being?

Lmao I'm gonna stop before that gets too TMI

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    When I first moved down to central florida, I was given fair advice. The girl said, "listen, here you're gay until proven straight."

I didn't know what that exactly meant until a few weeks later. Not sure about the rest of Florida, but Disney definitely attracts many gay/lesbian individuals.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Had sex with men as a guy. Will have sex with men as a girl.

The LGBT+ community

pkmin3033

I'm asexual and agender. None of this stuff really applies to me, and I've never honestly felt the need to question that. That aspect of identity/emotion/interaction/whatever else isn't something I'm interested in or even capable of understanding on a personal level, really. I don't experience it, and I don't find the idea to be a particularly appealing one either when I do consider it, so. I see gender as a purely physical characteristic rather than an aspect of personality, so I don't really identify as either gender either. Those are just two convenient labels for it, since I suppose everyone has to have a label.

I have acquaintances in the LGBT+ community, although I don't think that really means anything - other people's sexuality and gender aren't really any of my business, and aren't particularly relevant in our interactions anyway. I'm not supportive of it, but I'm not against it. Live and let live, I guess. If you're happy then good for you; I don't begrudge you that and I have no right to question it or tell you how to feel, so I won't. But I don't really care either. Point made and acknowledged, so...meh. Nothing more to say.

tl;dr this is a potentially messy topic I typically stay out of because my indifference is usually met with outright hostility, but I figured I might as well clarify my position for the sake of it. I guess I'm a little surprised I'm the first asexual individual to notice this topic, though.

Back