• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Club [The S.O.S Brigade]

Who is your favourite character from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

• Haruhi Suzumiya

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Kyon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yuki Nagato

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mikuru Asahina

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Itsuki Koizumi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryōko Asakura

• Tsuruya

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Taniguchi

• Kyon's Sister

• Other

• Total voters

Sakura~

flowery
Years
  • !!! Mikuru searched *everywhere* for this club!~~ ^____^

May I join? PleaseOpleaseOplease? ;;;.;

-Mikuru ♥

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    Hey can I join here? I totally love this anme. I barely started watching though, I've seen two episodes in the rugular order not chronological. First episode was weird but it's good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well just finished watching episode 13 and 14. *sigh* I wished they continued, but like you said it will be impossible. Oh well, now I just have to wait for the manga. The ending was very interesting. I need to make some screens on it. ^^

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
  • Didn't see the prior post. O.O oops. *revives as well* >=D

Thank you, mistywishmaker, although your own sig far surpasses mine. I have *no* skills with banners. xD

-Mikuru ♥

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^XD Mikuru-san ish adorable in your avatar, Mikuru =3

Err.. we need a discussion to keep the thread active. Any ideas? Or, I'll throw one out...

In your opinion, who makes the best couple with Kyon?

Haruhi. No doubt about it. It's called true love an' nothing else. =3

...but if it weren't Haruhi, Kyon x Yuki mighta been kinda cute. And the no-thinking-about-it Kyon x Koizumi. xD

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
  • Late again..

I think Kyon is only suitable for Haruhi. I can't imagine him with anyone else, not even Yuki. xPP

~M

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^xDD Kyon x Haruhi lives on! <3

Spoiler:

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
  • O.O I loved that part! It was..so cute, and completely blew me away. ;=; wai~ Kyon x Haruhi is too adorable. I wish they could've continued the series, if only not to zoom in a little on their relationship. :x tee.

~M

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I totally agree with you guys. I wish they did continue it! >=O 14 episodes isn't enough. ; ; Oh well...hopefully they will bring the manga over here.

That is a great pic of Kyon and Haruhi. ^^

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^xD I wish we could've ACTUALLY seen the
    Spoiler:
    happening rather than just seeing the profile of Kyon x Haruhi with a bunch of lights xD

I wanna read the manga AND the novel! xD

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • I am downloading the rest of epis. I really want to see the
    Spoiler:

well see u around

Years
  • I'm a bit curious why there's no sigh of the manga team translating it... Oh man, they oughta move, I've not a Haruhi activity to do :P But on the other hand I can download some of the novels I don't have! Yeah! I'll do that :D

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Btw who does really Kyon wants? Haruhi or Mikuru?

Kyon really "wants" Mikuru xD But he "wants to be" with Haruhi. =3

When I first saw that scan, I thought, OMG, Haruhi is returning, but it's actually just saying that Haruhi returns to the magazine. xD

Years
  • Well, actually, Haruhi is getting dubbed :P It's now licenced by ADV. I can surely say I AM happy! That means that the Novels and/or the Manga will be translated as well, as soon as it gets popular! That means we will be able to read the novels and the manga in English!

Years
  • Yeah, I heard that as well... SOS Club sound... lame. O.o Anyway, I'm curius about which Senryus they will use :P And I hope the Manga will be licenced by Tokyopop which odes the best job in my opinion. And also, lately Tokyopop has started translating novels as well! Well, time will show.

Back