• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    *Eats cookie* Yup. 400. My pride and joy, however, has got to be. Sailor Hoshi and all of her forms. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for her. <3
    I thought Sailor Luna was okay... reminded me a little to much of Chibi-Usa...

Something in PGSM that always makes me sad
    Spoiler:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Cute, I like the pic of Sailor Hoshi with what appears to be her Sailor Team :D

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    We are Chibiusa guardians and she has been getting alot of death threats to her as a baby. Neo Queen Serenity accidently sends you to when Usagi was a bab and the new enemy comes to and reveals herself as Nehellenia's daughter Sailor Eris dun dun duh you must fight this new enemy and her minions from killing baby Usagi and stealing Earths energy, what will we do without the Maroboushi No Gizoushin??

and Star Child, the actress who played sailor luna thought she was playing Chibiusa before her coustume fitting

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, now that's an interesting idea! ^_^

I wonder who'll turn out to be more annoying: Chibiusa, or little Usagi? XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Was the social group made specifically for the RP, or can anyone join it? o.o

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Otaku Senshi is a made up 'Sailor Scout/Senshi' made by fans.

Oh! Okay, thank you! Umm is it alright that I do it in my next post?
    Its 10pm and I need to get of and get ready for bed, I wake up at 5:30am.
    Well simply that I think about what I want my character to be like, hehehe.

Name: Hikaru
    Name Meaning: Light
    Birthday: January 1
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Light Colored
    Height: 5' 0
    Birthday: January 1

About the Senshi
    Sailor Name: Sailor Suki Ai
    Realm of Influence:
    Transformation:Suki Ai light Star Power, Make Up!- Suki Ai Crystal Power Make Up,
    Colors: Pink and White
    Outfit: After Hikaru transforms her hair turns white and her eyes pink, her skirt is pink with white tips and a white ribbon. Her gloves are white and she has a pink ribbon around her neck. Her boots are white and pink.
    Attack: Suki Star Blast( Pink spheres come from her hand and she shoots them like fireballs) ), Hoshi Suki Wip ( She has a wipe and a staff, they switch back and forth according to her attacks. Her wip is white and when it strikes her opponent it hits them like a shock)
    There are many more attack, i'll update later.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've never made an Otaku Senshi before, so I'll have to think it over a little.

Though the name'll be easy: Sailor Sedna, of course! :D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Here's a sprite of my character -
    The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

I just sprited her. I named her Sailor Crystal.....I think of a storyline.
    Sailor Crystal is Half-Sister to Princess Serena/Serenity. Once she was sent to Crystal Tokyo and was raised there unknowing of her heritage. She is sent with the Chibi Guardians to save baby usagi and finds out her half-sister after being mistook for her several times.

Back