• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

Naminé

ナミネ..
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    There came a time when, although met with various marriage proposals, she fell in love and proposed. "I'll make you happy," she promised, and the lover believed her, and, for a while, both believed in love...

lala~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Which guy did you fall in love with this time la? ^^

Marrying so young too? Why, young people these days are so hot headed in romance...

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    To this day, whether or not it was a tragedy, not one soul can confirm. Was it indeed a tragedy that the maiden subjected herself to the devil, or was it merely a trivial qualm inflated to high levels only this twisted environment could ever think of? The balanced kingdom was baffled that the very person who epitomized goodness should fall deeply under their standards...so troubled were they, that a moment of delirium grasped their minds, and she was banished from most of the populace...but what of her lover?

lalala~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • lalala~

Feel like singing?

Obviously the lover is our most favorite tragic hero :D
    Someone should write a play on him just like Shakespeare la~

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Near the coveted parts of the palace. The MAIDEN is sitting on the ivy strewn stone bench, wistfully staring at the star infested sky. She hears a noise behind her and instantly turns around.

MAIDEN: Show thy figure.

The LOVER is seen emerging from the various plants, brushing leaves off his clothes. He glances up, startled, and has a soft look on his face.

LOVER: 'Tis I, nothing more.

MAIDEN, suspiciously: Who is 'I?' Can I trust this 'I?'

LOVER, laughs: I would be I, and nothing more. Dost thou not believe 'I?'

MAIDEN: What reason dost thou give me to believe?

LOVER: If thou wert still mine, thou would believe.

The MAIDEN peers curiously at him, and lets out a sigh, casting her eyes toward the ground.

MAIDEN: Thou artless knave. I am no longer thine. Hast thou not realized yet?

LOVER, persistently: Thou art foolish and thou art still young; yet thou hast wickedly stolen mine heart. Thou wicked, wicked woman!

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    MAIDEN: I shalt kill thee, and I shalt strangle thy head off and boil thy livers in cod blood and--

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • So you ARE the maiden in the story! HA! You are indeed speaking about yourself. Talk, which affair of yours are you talking about this time?

I charge thee, speak of nothing but the truth!

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    MAIDEN, glowers: --and burn each one of thy limbs off and let thee decompose in a pile of gorbellied fly-bitten creatures--

(No, it isn't me, but I do like impersonating).

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    OH! Now I get what the K stands for.

Wonder why I didn't get that before.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sigh, must I repeat myself so much...

Well specifically! Like, impersonating tone, speech, or what?

Or, anyone you model yourself after in particular?

Back