• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Thought that you're asleep long ago o.O;

Ah well, it's a really fun evening already. The fact that I get to hear you sing for a few words will suffice for the night~ ;p So long then, until next time!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I missed all that!? XD Too bad...

All because my laptop is broken. ._.;

I envy you, Frosty. xD; Voice + speed posting. ;o;

Here's the Kanna drawing, Lily.

Edit: Updated. =x

22sa

Years
  • ...right. Now I remember why I haven't posted here in a long time.
    You had a reason for not coming here? o_o; Hmm... well, hope you start posting here regularly sometime, or tell me if this reason is something I can deal with. :P

Years
  • I was just referring to Frosty and Naminé's exchange. :x But in reality, I'm just too busy or distracted to post. I want to, though!

22sa

Years
  • I was just referring to Frosty and Naminé's exchange. :x But in reality, I'm just too busy or distracted to post. I want to, though!
    Their Kairi x Namine was a bit cute though, as well as other things. xD; I want to, too ;o;

But yeah, the amount of work in engineering is quite challenging.

Edit: What teasing :P

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Hrm.. one can only wonder what has become of Naminé's account. What it was, what it is, and what it'll be, if anything. o.o;

Welcome back, Abby. Haven't spoken to you in a while, which comes as no surprise, considering the busy life you live filled with useful distractions. You make a good substitute for Lily. As long as one of you is posting here, this place should strive.

Big up to 22sa for that cute picture. ;) Nice of you to make the most of your boredom, and actually come up with something productive this time. :P

22sa

Years
  • Easy to say, but I imagine Abby can't replace Lily as my number 1 art audience. ;o;

Thanks for the comment, Krafty. xD; And yeah.. I felt it was at least a bit productive. xD;

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Hey, it made Kanna 'XDDDDD', right? Assuming that reaction was directed towards the cuteness of the picture, I'd say you pretty much hit your target. It's a lot more productive than speed posting, that's for sure =x

You're right, Abby couldn't possibly replace Lily's art knowhow. btw, some of the contestants are waiting for those poetry competition results. If only a certain judge can set aside the impersonations for later, and get to that. =x

22sa

Years
  • I guess so. It is very strange that girls give a better reaction to it then guys, even though the theme was pretty much for guys ish, but whatever.

And saying that about Lily is expecting too much. Nobody talks about knowhows to me for some reason. She just puts more time into recognizing my art.

You know when I returned to PC I had that intention--To just be an artist and not speed post. But, that intention was lost for some reasons, as art required too much focus, too much privacy, something I couldn't afford myself very often. Thus, yeah, got back into speed posting, and art remained an occasional thing. :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Abby's going to substitute me now? How ironic. ;; I'm glad PC's back up, though. 'mtired of getting database errors.

I commented on your picture over MSN already, 22sa~ It's adorable! Though I don't know why you signed off so abruptly.

(And sorry, Abby. Didn't mean for you to be turned off or anything if that was really the case. x_x)

22sa

Years
  • To go home =P

Abby wouldn't take such a position unless she wants to commit suicide. :P j/k

She was just teasing, I think. She stated her real reason for not coming here more often was RL issues.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa, your picture was so cute! The pose that you drew her in was just perfect. You should have added some color to it!

And... I just saw the results for the poetry contest, as well. I am so thankful that I didn't enter it, because I would have been completely roasted alive. :x

22sa

Years
  • ;o; Thank you. Yeah, too bad... I forgot to bring my pencil crayons that day and so couldn't do anything about it. Though even while working on the picture the day before, for some reason, because of Kanna's dominantly white appearance, my mind just totally overlooked the need to color her at all.

Edit: From hindsight, another reason I didn't even consider coloring her was my pessimism towards the project. Besides the lack of references and amount of originality required, I didn't think a petite girl like Kanna could ultimately look appealing and pretty (which is usually the aim of my art) no matter what. =x And that if I colored it it had a good chance of looking even less appealing, as any pencil crayon mistakes would unerasable.

Your new signature banner is very addicting to look at, btw. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    True! The lack of color still suits the drawing really well. I love to look at sketches, anyway. I drew one the other day that I liked of some... random Gothic Lolita-style girl. (Don't ask, I was only inspired after I saw a character on the cover of a manga.) It actually turned out quite cute, though. XD

But anyway, you're welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing more~

Edit: Thanks! XD I had to make a banner after I found that screenshot of her.

22sa

Years
  • Yeah, luckily mine turned out cute as well. I'll remember to color next time though. It felt a bit too backwards-moving to ignore my pencil crayons. =x

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • And... I just saw the results for the poetry contest, as well. I am so thankful that I didn't enter it, because I would have been completely roasted alive. :x

Well, now we got a roasted quill to go with the kraft mac and cheese. :P Meh, I don't regret entering though. I'm glad G did good, and he just laughed at me when I told him we would. oni-flygon gave me the lowest score out of the judges but I still liked his review the most. xD He's got such a way with words~

Nice theme btw. It just reminded me of something I thought I'd forgotten forever. O.o

I don't think colour was necessary for that particular picture, vato. Looks complete just the way it is. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Really? I didn't expect it to be that popular, but thanks! If you both like it so much... then that only means that you need to watch the pretty opening and ending movies to the Kingdom Hearts games. They're amazing!

I wonder if Frosty approves of my banner, though, since it doesn't have Naminé in it? XD

Oh, and it would be my worst nightmare if Niko actually reviewed one of my poems or stories, lol. He intimidates me so much with his use of smart words and opinions. He makes a fantastic judge because he has so much talent, but... yeah. I'd be scared to death.

Back