• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
  • Aww...this isn't like it at all...

Say; before Sasuke even got to Konoha; he'd waste time with those Kumogakure Shinobi.

But...

Now I'm sure I'm going to love watching Naruto Versus Pain.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • That's one thing I hated about the last chapter. Sure, there was plot development, but I feel like Kishi threw out all other plot devices for this one chapter. What about Sasuke's plans? Danzou? Who's going to rebuild the village because I'm sure about 90% of the people are dead now? It's almost as if he makes this up as he goes along...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, that is true. Man, what is Sasuke going to do now? When he arrives and see the village all blown up...I think he is going to just kill Danozu and the elders. Like he said. But that will be something if he decided to join Naruto to fight against Pain. Naruto isn't going to be too happy when he returns. So it looks like the manga might be over sooner than we thought. =O I really hope not...

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
  • wow this is still going strong...been gone a long time but im glad to see somethings have not changed

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
    Years
  • .........Hmmm. Naruto? Well, I can't say the show is a masterpiece, and neither is the manga. I only like Orochimaru and Kabuto, and not necesscarliy for fangirlish reasons. I tend to like the villains more than the heroes, and what is with Sasuke? He ALWAYS gets what he wants, no matter what. I don't see why everyone likes him...he's annoying >.<'...

Speaking of Kabuto, what happens to him? I would really like to learn more about his past, and what he's doing as of now. BTW, I most likely wont join. Not like it matters.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Kishi like to make characters seem important then totally forget about them in his later chapters. Kabuto is a wonderful example of this. I see no point in showing him off as a combination of Oro and himself and not develop that at all. At this point it's too late because both Naruto and Sasuke are way stronger than Oro. It'll be like when Goku had to face Freiza and Cell again in DBGT. Just.. no contest.

Tsuki~

Years
  • Kishi like to make characters seem important then totally forget about them in his later chapters. Kabuto is a wonderful example of this. I see no point in showing him off as a combination of Oro and himself and not develop that at all. At this point it's too late because both Naruto and Sasuke are way stronger than Oro. It'll be like when Goku had to face Freiza and Cell again in DBGT. Just.. no contest.

Wait, I think I get it now. So, he basically makes up people just to take up space? Hmmm, poor Kabu....

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I agree about that too. He makes so many characters, but most of the time he ends up forgetting some of them. He will make this character do this in the plot and the character will something so major. Like for instance just make the main character more powerful. But then when it is over you won't get to hear about the character for quite awhile. It would have been nice if Kishi would be consistent with all of his characters, but sometimes that isn't the case. It can be hard. I still love his story though. <3

And welcome to the club PokemonMistress and DrAcO_ToRpEdO. ^_^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think once the story unfolds we might get to see most of the characters that Kishi forgot back in there. But for a little while. Like Kabuto! I wonder if he will be the final villian? Hmm...maybe not. It might be Madara or Pain/Nagato

Tsuki~

Years
  • It better be Kabuto. Screw the Akatsuki, I've been waiting for far too long for Kabuto to kick some booteh. >:0

About Madara, I think we'll have seen enough Uchiha action for now. *Steps on Sasuke's back, who happens to be tied up*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I never knew that Naruto would be this popular! My favorite here is Sakura for she's pretty, strong and smart. In Naruto Shippuden, she's been trained by the fifth, Tsunade, to be a medical ninja. Whoa! She's gotten stronger and smarter compared before. Go go Sakura-chan! Yay! ;)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Meh, in my eyes Sakura is okay at best. I feel the best female protagonist is Hinata as I think she's made the most development. And she's related to Neji, which is an obvious plus. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Sakura may have super-human strength but she dosen't so much in most episodes, except help Naruto or any other character or teach Naruto a lesson when his acting dumb.

Tsuki~

Years
  • You know, just because Naruto is the main protagonist and all doesn't mean every other person has to like him. I mean, c'mon. Sasuke may whine and all, but at least he's not mentally challenged, or,"Imbued with the powers of an evil fox demon", as we like to say. He's just depressed...
    *Whispers in Tsuki's ear*
    O rly?
    *Whispers some more*
    Oh, sorry, I guess depression IS a mental disease....Sorry, Sasu-kun.

And whut is with Sakura? All she ever seems to do is complain like the bi...oh, sorry, I got a bit carried away....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back