• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nendios Region

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • The Nendios Region

Introduction

Hello there! Nendios is the region of the upcoming hack Pokémon: LIFE Version. It is still in develpment, and changes may occur.
    Its geography is mostly based on Fernando de Noronha, a famous brazilian archipelago; and may contain Ko Phi Phi Lee influences.

The Nendios Region

Details

Nendios is famous for its natural beauty and an amazing variety of environments. It is home of the unique below-sea-level type of mineration of excentric substances, such as exotic minerals and underground wood from buried prehistoric forests.
    Nendios is one of the biggests exporters of flowes and medicinal herbs, and has also one of the biggest pharmaceutical industry.

With its lower-half being based on tourism and the upper-half home of high-level technology, Nendios suffer from social inequality and extremely unequal income distribution.

The Nendios Region
    The Nendios Region
    The Nendios Region

The Nendios Region
    The Nendios Region

The Crystals

The Nendios Region

Home of the mysterious Blue Crystals, Nendios population lives longer. The mortality rate is far below normal, and science blames the Crystals. There is a strange energy flowing from them that prevents human cells from deteriorating at normal rate, producing long-living human beings. On the other hand, studies show that the population became more vulnerable to chronic diseases.

A lot of people seek to live at Nendios due to the hope of staying more time alive, and being able to fulfill their lifetime wishes.

The Pokémon

The Regional Pokédex contains Pokémon that were at least once naturally seen in Nendios. Some are natives, some are unfortunately missing. The segregation between lower/half Nendios also affected Pokémon, and of course, their habitats.
    The Nendios Region

Be part of it!

To be part of Nendios, we need 2 copies of you ID, 4 4x3 recent photos, proof of income...
    Just kidding! You just need to post here about your character.
    Use the following patter:
    Code:
    Name:
    What makes you unique (Optional):
    Citizens are characters that live in Nendios and that will be called out by their name.
    A flower shop owner? A mad scientist? A beggar? Create your Nendios representative!
    Be creative!

More details to come!

Last edited:

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Name: Rick
    Class: Ace Trainer
    Pokémon: Pyroar,Aggron,Samurott,Galvantula

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    I would LOVE to be a part of this hack!

Name: Noel
    Pokémon: Gardevoir, Milotic, Froslass, Vespiquen

haimon_99

SupaHabil
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Name:Haimon
    Class:Ace Trainer
    Pokémon: Snorunt Haunter Gogoat
    I would happy if you add me to the game :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Any region with dedenne in the pokedex is worth joinging!
    Name: Hanbei
    Pokémon: Dedenne, Electross, Electrivire

Nice op :D

Last edited:
    (i write this in portuguese (pt/br) because we are hu3br righto?

nome do treinador: Blaze
    classe: pokemon veteran (se possivel com a sprite da quinta geração de BW2 ok ;)
    pokemon:
    Flareon - lv 25~27 - dig, ember, quick attack e sand attack
    Leafeon (espero que tenha no jogo ><) - lv 25~30 - leafblade, arial ace, giga drain e outro move
    Umbreon (se possível shiny) - lv 25~30 - bite , toxic, shadow ball e faint attack

Last edited:

Sebt

Pokémon World = Beautiful coexistence
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2021
    Name: Sebt

Class: Futurist, 19 year old (appearance), (alternative look or both mixed)

Pokémon: 1. Dragonite, 2. Eelektross, 3. Noivern, 4. Malamar, 5. Clawitzer.

Can I also propose a "citizen"? Trainer above could work in this guy lab:

Name: Mr Fresco

Occupation: Futurist, Self-taught inventor, mechanical engineer, architect

What makes him unique:
    Spoiler:

Be creative!

I hope didn't go too far. :P

Lolita

Pokemon Idol
    Years
  • Name: Marigold
    Class: Aroma Lady (If possible :3, I don't feel like being a pokemon Idol xD )
    Pokémon: Roselia, Combee, Shroomish(Or petilil or both if possible :> ). (It doesn't matter if Roselia is a budew or if all of them are in their last evo :> .)

BTW: Sorry for editing this post like a hundred times >.<

Last edited:

juzzRizard

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    yo! let me be a part of it too. XD

somewhere around outside of town before the 2nd gym.lol (It is also possible to be a roaming trainer? like later part of the game i will appear again and have stronger pokemons? that would be way too cool! haha)

Name: Maku

Class: Junior Representative
    The Nendios Region

Pokémon: Pidgey, Treecko, Charmander

Back