• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Hey, can someone render this stock for me?
    Spoiler:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm sure that there's a rendered version of that image somewhere already, since I used it in my spatter banner a long while ago. I'll try looking for it, if I can find it.

Anyway, I feel like making a tutorial, but I'm struggling to decide which banner it should be for. And, er, I'll need some help in choosing ^^:
    I'll put everything in a spoiler o.o
    Spoiler:

Or if you want me to make a tutorial on any other banner you've seen me post up, just tell me what it is, and I'll think about it.

This is, of course, after I make that smudge tutorial. If people still want it o.o

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Ooo! Ooo! Pick me Shira-chan!
    i pick number two, cause it looks quite cool and would be helpful for people( like me! )
    btw i used your splatter tut and my outcome is in my sig :3

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    @shirauni - make a tutorial for all of them. for me id pick number 4 the blending is very nice. how about the naruto one?

@poke'd - they have a rendered version at planetrenders. O.o

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ahah. I might eventually make a tutorial for all of them. Who knows. But maybe I'll just start off with one, for now.

ooh. I knew I was forgetting something xD Yeah. I'll add that to the list. I'm assuming that you're talking about the rasengan one? o.o

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Beesho's Qweshtun uv deh dae: In which smudge banners, would you be able to tell us the settings you used? xD; Cause it's hard for me to follow a smudge tutorial if I don't know the settings, like on your Roxas one. *Shot'd*

But that aside, I like the Naruto and Gintama and KH secret ending II ones the most.... So yeah. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Pikabloo if you are making tutorials … then 1, 4 and 6… also the Gintoki one you made a while back…

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    None, actually o_______O

I stick to the same smudge settings for all my smudge banners -shot'd- And the sad thing is that they're someone else's smudge settings. And apparently, I'm not allowed to distribute it. I would just link to it from here, but it's in a forum, and you'd have to log on. Aah. I'll attempt to give a brief description of it in the tutorial, though. I'm pretty sure I can at least show which brush I used o___o

Oh, and what Gintama? The vector one? o.o

lawls. Thanks for the input ^^

BTW, this/these tutorial(s) will probably be done sometime in June. I'll probably end up doing at least half of them >.>

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    No… the one the vector one is base on…this. Well for me at least xD
    Oh is it the smudge settings by DarkWolf?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Oh, so the non-vector one? Hah, that'll be a pretty short tutorial xD

The smudge settings are by... NoiseLess. I think that's his username. In PlanetRenders.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I like short tutorials… since I rea them an never actually follow them xD I use steps from tutorials here and there xD. An I'm not a PR guy so OK xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I could tell you how to make that banner in less than a paragraph o.o

I just took one of the Gintoki renders, and used the cool pattern on his sleeve as the background. Added a smaller version of the render, some colour blending layers, the white line stuff, and tada~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Lol I see that now xD Nice grainy texture though =D •steals as gift•

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    er... alright, then o.o

Ah, and I'm about halfway through the Naruto tutorial. I got bored enough to start making it... so maybe expect it later today.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I have a question but since it doesn't really involve PS, I can't post in in the Q&A thread.

What's the difference between an effect C4D and a normal C4D?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Sorry, I still don't get it. Take a look at this tutorial. It says what blending mode to use for each type of C4D, but I want to know how to tell a normal one from an effect one just by looking at it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I would say that effect c4d's are much smaller, and just give the banner a little 'effect'. Like... Here, look:

kind-of-big-images-in-spoilers
    Spoiler:

Does that help at all? D:

edit: Oh, I just looked at the tutorial. Basically, I see effect c4d's as less 'solid' than other c4ds, more transparent colors and shiny things, yeah? Hopefully that helped a little... xD; I wouldn't know 100% if that's the exact definition of an effect c4d though, so y'might want to wait for someone else who uses c4ds more often and is better at explaining to pass by.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    So where does everyone get their C4D's from?
    I use Planet Renders, but I'm starting to run out now.

Any suggestions?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I get 'em from planet renders and photobucket, but I re-use my c4d's, so running out is kind of more like, 'when do I start recycling'. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back