• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Argh, I definitely don't have time to run an image worm. Sorry guys. D:
    But if someone else wants to sponsor it, by all means, I support you 100%.

As long as you have coherent english we can all understand and set down proper rules and know what you're doing.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Really CME?! 8D <-- glittery eyes

You are amazing.

Run it anytime you like; Maybe PM me telling me how you're going to run it, and if it's contained in one thread, I'll sticky it for you. Although, I need to clean up the stickies soon..... :/

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I can write up a little synopsis for you and send it to you in PM. xD I'll just explain everything in PM, but it won't be til a bit later cause I'm supposed to be reading my summer reading book. o_o; It's a book for math... gross.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hey guys!
    I seem to be lacking skill sin adding depth to my banners. So I am asking if anyone has any tips or tutorials which can help add some depth to my banners.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

I'm a winner.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Sorry to bother you but I just got CS3 i the post today (yay :P) doesn anyone have any tutorials?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back