• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    I don't know any stock sites :S I use PlanetRenders for my renders and I don't use stocks.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Photobucket has loads of good stocks. It's just difficult to search for them :D

There are also some websites with tons of anime stocks. I had a good one, but I lost the link. Meh.

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
  • I've only ever used one stock because I can never find any good ones that you don't have to pay for like on iStockPhoto ore other stock image webites. But I get my renders from Planet Renders & GtsPlus.net. There not all brilliant on Planet Renders but they tend to have quite alot of good renders. As for GtsPlus.net they have a great image gallery with all the Sugimori Images of the Pokemon on plus they have some shiny ones coloured by themselves.

~Pikachu Trainer

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Stocks? I ALWAYS USE STOCKS...simply because i'm too lazy to render (although were not going to go over that again xD), but i still use stocks to add to my banner, i normally use google to find some, but i do sometimes use photobucket.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Well, I don't have much time to do all this stuff as really very very busy in my life. I wish i could do that and post here mine best art.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • A render is an image removed from its background.
    A stock is an image yet to be rendered (still on its background)

Ashay

Faaaaaarfetch'd!
    Years
  • Well, I'm not a pro, but here is some of my stuff.

EDIT: I can't link them yet, you'll have to wait until I've got 15 posts :P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Eheh. Well, I'll be waiting to see some of your stuff, then.

And you're probably going to either have to post a gallery thread in this forum, or post in the Graphics Rating Thread if you want to post your banners ^^ You're most likely to get more replies in those places rather than here, anyway. Oh, welcome to PC ;D

J3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Oh yeah cani post here now i was very well know in the graphic's section on the other froum i was on i was best know for beging a new at photoshop heres a couple of sig that i made i was just never very good xD anyone got any suggestion in places i could impove on ??

i just recently got PS after my Copmputer cashed but the only new one up thier is the shadow lugia one : )

J3

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    okay thanks for the help ill be sure to post this there

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Has anyone "extracted" a image before? Like take it out from the background and then you put it in your background? I worked on my extracting, and I do need a lot of practice, lol. Also recently I been getting more brushes and messed around with them. I am getting better at the brushes and also the layering. Getting that down. Now it is the extracting is the hard part. ^^;

I need to try PlanetRenders. That looks like a good site to go for renders. In The [NEW] Artists' Resources Thread, there a lot of cool sites to check out. I went there and I hit the jackpot. Thanks guys! You will give me the inspiration I need to make my avatars and banners better! I love Photoshop. =D

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm glad I we could be of assistance.
    Also erm could anyone post links to some great c4d render packs… I feel like going ol style thanks =D

Shadez

-
    Years
  • i'm a gimp user not a very good one but i like to experiment with things but that's not the point here XD

i was wondering does anyone know if there's a way to like make multiple tabs for your brushes and place certain brushes in one tab and others in an other, so that there more... overseeable(don't know if that's an english word XD)

and if so how do you do it ? :P

thanks in advance

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • hm i think you mean make it a preset setting? i dont use gimp but i think uryu might help or clade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back