• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I wish Loki would make me a sig lol. I'm making a Pandora Hearts theme thing but I don't think anyone will want it. T-T

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I wish she'd make me a sig as well.. ;;

Maybe when we're super good friends then she'll make me one, and accept my friend request.. :D

If she would make me one then I would want it to have Fergie on it or Nanao or Youruichi.. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I wish she'd make me a sig as well.. ;;

Maybe when we're super good friends then she'll make me one, and accept my friend request.. :D

If she would make me one then I would want it to have Fergie on it or Nanao or Youruichi.. :D

Lol, I don't friend request her because I know that after a couple of months or so when I become more famous over here I'll add her :>

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

I wish Loki would make me sigs too. :<

Haha. D:<

She made you one *points at yours*

:3

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. xD;

I wish she'd make me a sig as well.. ;;

Oooh, I hate Fergie. DDD: And Yoruichi. DDD: Wouldn't ever touch those two. :P (Though young!Yoruichi is an exception.) The lack of Nanao stocks would probably make it difficult to make a Nanao tag too.

Lol, I don't friend request her because I know that after a couple of months or so when I become more famous over here I'll add her :>

... I'll be eagerly awaiting that time. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Haha. D:<

Oooh, I hate Fergie. DDD: And Yoruichi. DDD: Wouldn't ever touch those two. :P (Though young!Yoruichi is an exception.) The lack of Nanao stocks would probably make it difficult to make a Nanao tag too.

Lol, just you wait after I get my 1,000 post :3

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

• Haha. D:<

Awww.. I hate how little Nanao stock's there are.. :(

How about... Also I like young Yoruichi better, I like her hair much more.. :)

Would you do Soi Fon? Rangiku? Nibi (The one that had the two tailed biju inside her)

So what celeb would you touch? Duffy, Kylie Minogue, Dido, Sarah Mclaughlin, Pink or Christina Aquilera?

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I generally don't like the popular American celebrities. *shruggu* They all seem like cheap tabloid fodder to me. (Dido is okay, but not for graphics. <A<;;)
    Anyway there's no need to stress over which characters/celebs I'd actually work with though.
    It's not like it makes a difference, since I'm not going to be doing requests for a long, long time.

Gummy is just an exception because he's my sunshine. D:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I generally don't like the popular American celebrities. *shruggu* They all seem like cheap tabloid fodder to me. (Dido is okay, but not for graphics. <A<;;)
    Anyway there's no need to stress over which characters/celebs I'd actually work with though.
    It's not like it makes a difference, since I'm not going to be doing requests for a long, long time.

Gummy is just an exception because he's my sunshine. D:

Dido with long hair can be used for simpler banners.. *Feels rejected*

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I like it. Lol I was too stupid to just resize the color bar thing I used the shape tool over and over again. Haha. xD
    I see...

Loki can you maybe rate the banner I posted in the rating thread... Then could you tell me if I've improved?

iReign

Banned
    Years
  • Hey all, I was wondering how you actually use textures in Photoshop, like is there a folder I need to put them in, is there a dialog I could use to paste them other than Open Image -> Select All -> Copy?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Hey all, I was wondering how you actually use textures in Photoshop, like is there a folder I need to put them in, is there a dialog I could use to paste them other than Open Image -> Select All -> Copy?
    Textures???

Care to be more specific... Have a banner or something?

IReign from PE2K???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back