• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
  • We are trying to make some hacks of both original and advanced generation Pokemon games (I say we, but I'm the only one with any technical know-how lol). We need tools and such, and then we want to upload them here, to you loving PC peeps.

Good, good. Pokemon hacking is what makes the world go around.

Hey there guys! My name is Ayesha obviously, hehe. XD I'm new here. Anyone up for friends? =3 I love PMing too! ^^; I love Pokemon, lol. That's why I joined. O.o;

Why, hello. How are we today?

Last edited:
    Years
  • umm well im not really new since i joined in 2007 but i really don't have that many friends on pokecommunity and i want to meet people so if u want to be my friend no problem.:)

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • umm well im not really new since i joined in 2007 but i really don't have that many friends on pokecommunity and i want to meet people so if u want to be my friend no problem.:)

Why, hello. "Welcome" to the community. What's up?

Ah, I am quite fine. =o I believe I am what they say..."aroused". Or maybe "unsettled". Or maybe "Squirmy" fits. Yes, squirmy. Quite squirmy.

haha, squirmy. I'm not squirmy too often, but I tend to...spasm... from time to time.

Years
  • Hey Everyone!
    my name is Katide other wise known as Kat
    i have a youtube so maybe a couple of you might know that account anyway... im pretty new here so bare with my nubiness ._.
    well... see yall later!
    check out my youtube profile ^-^
    username = KatideChaos

Years
  • Good, good. Pokemon hacking is what makes the world go around.

Well, I would hope so.

I have already done a few little mods with Ruby and Emerald. You know, adding in uncatchables, changing powers in moves, starters, that sort of thing. I want to make a hardcore hack if I can, so wish me luck.

=Punk-Rock Romeo=
    Rocky Jimenez

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Hey Everyone!
    my name is Katide other wise known as Kat
    i have a youtube so maybe a couple of you might know that account anyway... im pretty new here so bare with my nubiness ._.
    well... see yall later!
    check out my youtube profile ^-^
    username = KatideChaos

Hey. What's up Kat? I checked out your youtube. Nice. So I take it you're here for battling? (you should pick up romhacking. It's better.)

Hello guys. Darth Chomuk here, or just Chomuk for short. How's everyone doing?

I am quite dandy myself, but how are you doing?

Well, I would hope so.

I have already done a few little mods with Ruby and Emerald. You know, adding in uncatchables, changing powers in moves, starters, that sort of thing. I want to make a hardcore hack if I can, so wish me luck.

=Punk-Rock Romeo=
    Rocky Jimenez

Ah, yes. I remember my first hacks... Pretty much all I did was use A-Text to make Professor Oak shout profanities at people. haha, good lord, I'm immature. Anyway, right now, I've got a team together, and we're working on a full FireRed hack. You should check it out.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159375

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Hello everyone. Alexander here. How's everyone doing?

Last edited:

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • I guess I'm kind of a new user, only recently got back into posting, and I aim to stay here ^^

suszika

Nothing Too Hard To Get.....
    Years
  • hey im new here. well ive been on for 1 day but everytime i post on threads it says ive only posted once unless this is included then this is my 2nd so i wanna know why it does it

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Hello everyone. Alexander here. How's everyone doing?

Why, hello Alexander. I am absolutely wonderful. I'm getting back to work on my hack. How are you?

I guess I'm kind of a new user, only recently got back into posting, and I aim to stay here ^^

Well, good! How are you doing?

hey im new here. well ive been on for 1 day but everytime i post on threads it says ive only posted once unless this is included then this is my 2nd so i wanna know why it does it

Well, I'd very much love to answer your question, but it seems as if my low brain-cell count has rendered me unable to comprehend your questioning, but I'll use big words to make it not seem so.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • Hi

Hey there guys! My name is Ayesha obviously, hehe. XD I'm new here. Anyone up for friends? =3 I love PMing too! ^^; I love Pokemon, lol. That's why I joined. O.o;

Hey Ayesha, i would like to be friends.. Would you like to be friends? Im kinda new here too i just joined like a week ago i think lol :)

Years
  • oi

well i just became a member of pc a bit ago so hello everyone. i decided to join when i descovered this site on bulbapedia when i read about hack games. i wanna play (and hopefully make) a game....but im not to good with computers and dont know how to play them. so if anyone wants to help out thanks.
    this site is a bit confusing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back