• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Sup guys i'm evilishan, i love pokemon. Hobbies: Uh, watching anime and lvling other people pokeplushies. Playing Shiny Right now

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • ahm hi i dont no wat to do

Hi i like umbreon and typhlosion is there a thread for voting on your favourite region?

ohhhhhhhhhh yeah its kind of boring with pokemon competitive battling because theres only 2 people in school wit pokemon so can i hav some friendcodes mines 5284-5366-8410

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Sup guys i'm evilishan, i love pokemon. Hobbies: Uh, watching anime and lvling other people pokeplushies. Playing Shiny Right now
    Leveling PokéPlushies is a very interesting hobby, but I'm sure people certainly appreciate you being so beneficent, huh?

Welcome to the community, Evilishan. Have fun playing your game!

ahm hi i dont no wat to do

Hi i like umbreon and typhlosion is there a thread for voting on your favourite region?
    ohhhhhhhhhh yeah its kind of boring with pokemon competitive battling because theres only 2 people in school wit pokemon so can i hav some friendcodes mines 5284-5366-8410
    You can do whatever you want to do, Luke. Just look around and find a couple of threads you enjoy, then simply post in them. Friends will follow from this and soon you'll be having all kinds of internetz fun. ;D

I'm fairly certain there will be a thread on that over in the Pokémon General forum. However, if you look through all the threads that have been made within the last month and that topic does not appear, feel free to make it yourself. If you want to do some competitive battling, check out the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium, m'kay?

Have a great time.

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I am new and i have been playing pokemon for pretty much since i was able to hold a gameboy color right. And i hope i meet some ppl with the same (non-obsesive) addiction to pokemon i have. (''') (^.^) (''') Rawr!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • And i hope i meet some ppl with the same (non-obsesive) addiction to pokemon i have.
    That's a very contradicting statement. XD

Anyway, welcome WiiMann. We're always happy to have one more veteran of the Pokémon franchise around.

Don't worry, some of us aren't obsessed with Pokémon.

Shock Narr

-Death By Storm-
    Years
  • Ahoy there.
    I'm new to these forums. I joined because I love Pokemon, Pikachu, blah blah....
    So, yeah you're probably going to end up being really annoyed with me, seeing as I talk a LOT. Well, so far so good. Hope to meet you all soon.
    Thnx&Cya.

Hi, I'm new here. I joined because I love Pokemon, Pikachu, blah blah...
    So, yeah, I talk a lot; I'm the guy you love to hate. But I'll be friends with pretty much anyone, so yeah..
    Hope to meet you all soon. Seeya.

(Sorry, I thought my first post didn't go through!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Hey i got really bored like yesterday and remembered how in yellow picka followed you around, which was so cool btw, and how u got all the starters so i decided why not ill try and make a hack of FR into yellow but ppl already doin that so then i just was messing around and i think now im gonna make my own hack but im gonna need alot of help probably its really confusing all this stuff so if any one wants to be a cool person and help that would be really apreciated thx.

I can do all the like palleting or w.e u kno the scenery and mabye even the warps but like scripts and making people walk up to you and all that is confusing so thats what i would like help with plz like scripting and that stuff, the harder stuff

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • hi please dont call me immature 4 my username is garyoak its garyoak because my real name is gary
    I don't think anyone would ever call you immature due to your user name, Gary. You must have more faith in people! ;D

Welcome to the community, my good sir.

Ahoy there.
    I'm new to these forums. I joined because I love Pokemon, Pikachu, blah blah....
    So, yeah you're probably going to end up being really annoyed with me, seeing as I talk a LOT. Well, so far so good. Hope to meet you all soon.
    Thnx&Cya.

(Sorry, I thought my first post didn't go through!)
    Talk as much as you like, as long as it's not spam I'm sure your opinion is more than welcomed. After all, talking is how one gets to know people, right?

Oh, and if you wish to delete the second part of your post, there is a handy little button at the bottom of it entitled "Edit". It can come in handy!

Hey i got really bored like yesterday and remembered how in yellow picka followed you around, which was so cool btw, and how u got all the starters so i decided why not ill try and make a hack of FR into yellow but ppl already doin that so then i just was messing around and i think now im gonna make my own hack but im gonna need alot of help probably its really confusing all this stuff so if any one wants to be a cool person and help that would be really apreciated thx

I can do all the like palleting or w.e u kno the scenery and mabye even the warps but like scripts and making people walk up to you and all that is confusing so thats what i would like help with plz like scripting and that stuff, the harder stuff
    Yes, there are quite a few attempts at making a Yellow remake, but you're welcome to try if you wish. I'm sure everyone would enjoy an original adventure from you as well, however. Either way, good luck with your endeavors.

As for getting people to help you with your project, perhaps the Help Recruitment thread over in the ROM Hacking section would benefit you? If anywhere, that's where you will find people to assist you with your hack.

Welcome to the community.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    Umm, Hello? I'm Neku™ and i just signed up.
    Im interseting in graphics and stuff.
    any links/directions?

Years
  • Umm, Hello? I'm Neku™ and i just signed up.
    Im interseting in graphics and stuff.
    any links/directions?

hey neku welcome to pc
    as for the graphics and stuff i would say

Creative Discussions

it got multiple treads inc artwork :)
    i hope this is what u were looking for for the rest keep a eye on the rulles and happy posting

Hi there! Just joined up in here.

Glad to be here :)

welcome to pc coolkid :)

i hope u enjoy ur time here,
    for the rest keep a eye on the rulles and happy posting

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2009
    Errrrr...hi?

I'm King Slazo, and I'm just another general all-round Pokémon fan.

Found this place a few weeks back and finally decided to join today. =D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Errrrr...hi?

I'm King Slazo, and I'm just another general all-round Pokémon fan.

Found this place a few weeks back and finally decided to join today. =D
    Hey there ^_^,glad you decided to join PC,as you were lurking,please enjoy your stay and I look forward too seeing you around. Best regards,

~Paul

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    where i can download pokemon ice for gbc please respond me im desesperate
    Hello there charly,I don't know much about hacking but feel free too look in this section HERE it should be some help,and look foward too seeing you around.

~Paul

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back