• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • C:
    Hello~
    I've been meaning to join this place for a while. And I finally did.
    My username come from Amulet Clover's new attack in th Shugo Chara! anime.
    I've given up on the SG! anime, but I still think it's an adorable attack. D:
    Is it bad that I took the "C:" in your post as a reference for DOS instead of a smiley for about five minutes? XD

Congratulations on making an account here, HoneyBubbles. Can't say that I have ever seen SG!, but I shall take your word for it when you say that it's a good'n. :>

Hope you're enjoying yourself!

PhelpsChick

Bonafide Newbie
    Years
  • Hi I'm new to this community as well as trading online and such. Looking forward to meeting new people to trade with since I'm basically clueless about everything :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, I'm sure you won't be in the dark about everything for long, PhelpsChick. I think you will come to find that the Pokécommunity has quite a few helpful members floating around that are just itching to assist you with any troubles you may encounter.

Good luck with all your trading and such. I hope to see you around the boards from time-to-time.

Welcome to the forums!

Pokeman09

Lugia is very awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    Hello!

Hello! Very glad to be here.I've been to the site as a guest a few times,and now,I'm a member!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hello! Very glad to be here.I've been to the site as a guest a few times,and now,I'm a member!
    ...And now you're free to actually experience the fun aspects of the Pokécommunity. Posting, making friends, having interesting conversations; it's all yours.

Hope to see you around, Pokeman09. Welcome to the forums.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • So, I joined yesterday, and can't be bothered making a whole thread to say 'hi'. So.... hi!
    I just randomly decided to join a Pokemon forum the other day, when me and a bunch of people were talking about Pokemon glitches and stuff on an IRC for another forum. And here am. I will probably look a bit into glitches/hacking/etc.
    Well, I guess that is a suitable formal hello.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2009
    Hi everyone! I made this profile a bit ago, but wasn't active until now. I've been playing Pokemon ever since I got Blue Version for my 7th birthday. Almost 12 years later, I still love the game!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • So, I joined yesterday, and can't be bothered making a whole thread to say 'hi'. So.... hi!
    I just randomly decided to join a Pokemon forum the other day, when me and a bunch of people were talking about Pokemon glitches and stuff on an IRC for another forum. And here am. I will probably look a bit into glitches/hacking/etc.
    Well, I guess that is a suitable formal hello.
    Sounded like a pretty good introduction to me, JakeyBoy.

I do believe there are a few topics discussing glitches in the various games. Perhaps you would like to check out The Official Glitch Thread for the first and second generation games.

Hope you enjoy yourself!

Hi everyone! I made this profile a bit ago, but wasn't active until now. I've been playing Pokemon ever since I got Blue Version for my 7th birthday. Almost 12 years later, I still love the game!
    It really doesn't seem like we've been fans for that long, huh? I suppose time does go by rather quickly when you're having fun.

Welcome to the community, Shiratori.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • I agree but thinking about it... yes thats like 13 years since Pokemon came out!!!!!!

its the longest i've ever been loyal to somthing

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    First Day!Wat up every1? And be my friend k?I am making u promise!JK...no sersouily...be my friend
    The New Users Hangout

Years
  • when is raptor's full relese date and where can i get a copy of pokemon ciaos black verson?

hi i was thinking that this game you could walk around on if you can plase tell me how because i don't even have pokemon yet

First Day!Wat up every1? And be my friend k?I am making u promise!JK...no sersouily...be my friend
    The New Users Hangout
    hay do you have pokemon yet if you d can you help me get mine i don't have any
    The New Users Hangout

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Hey guys. i just joined...glad to be a part of the pokecommunity, pokemon are great :)

How do you get pokemon, can you get pokemon here :))))

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back