• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathnotegod

Expert For Fun
    Years
    Heya!!! Im a begginer to this site but i know the answer to your question.. Unfortunately, Chaos Black is a fake game, well the one i had was.. I got it for about 4 lira (turkish) which is about $8 in turkey. All it is is a hacked version of Fire Red but the game is ****.. After the 3rd Gym Leader you get stuck...

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Unlucky about the Pirated games. Unfortunatley, we can't keep an eye on everyone who sells fake games in the world )>.

Welcome to Pokecommunity, have loads of fun, make friends and post loads.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    HI EVERYONE
    IM NEW
    SO LIKE
    HI

OH
    IVE SEEN SHINY GOLD
    IT MUST BE MADE INTO A REAL GAME
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

GreenEagle

Crazy Cat Lady!
    Years
    Hi all, I joined a while back and never bothered to post, so... here I am. I've been an avid Pokemon player since I was pretty young, and I love the look of this site! :3

The Amazing Scizor

The Traveller
    Years
    Hey!

I'm new here, but not new to the pokemon fandom. I've been on a few forums, but it has been a long time since I've done anything on one.

I just thought it was about time I poked my face back into things, hahaha.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hey!

I'm new here, but not new to the pokemon fandom. I've been on a few forums, but it has been a long time since I've done anything on one.

I just thought it was about time I poked my face back into things, hahaha.
    Welcome to the forum, Amazing Scizor! :D

Aiyh, I am afraid of your kind...ever since Platinum came out. =P

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    hey im a newbie! this site is got a whole bunch of stuff its great!
    my favorite bokemon games are the original blue and red! =) or FR and LG the best!

Ludicolo97

Explorer Trainer
    Years
    Does anyone have any extra evolves? I have Gliscor,Rhyperior,Yanmega,Froslass,Dusknoir and Porygon-Z!!! I should collect every extra evolves!

Gaaaaah! Soon i get Platinum!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Hi everyone ^^
    I'm Neri and I joined PC earlier today..
    I hope I make some friends and have a great time here ~

Years
    Sup people. Im a new member here. ive been checking out your forums and its been helpin me alot in emulation so thats why i joined. hope to make good frends with everyone here and ill post everynow and then.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Hello there everyone. I'm Light Lucario. I heard about this forum before and it looked like a nice place to talk about the Pokemon series and the video games so I thought I would sign up and see if I could participate in some of the interesting discussions. I hope that everything will go well and I will be respectful towards everyone as much as humanly possible.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Very good aspect to start of at PC, Light Lucario. Respect others and you'll get respected back >).

Welcome to PC, have fun, make loads of friends, eat some cookies, chat loads and be yourself. If you want to chat, drop me a VM on my profile.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there, Sword up my... nice username XD Creativity is one of the best things there is here.

Swing by the Other Trivia forums if you haven't got any other place you like ;) See you there~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back