• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triopup

A Pokemon Master!!!
Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Another newbie

Hello! I'm a newbie too. I LOVE Pokemon games and own Sapphire, Diamond, and Colosseum. My favorite Pokemon is Kyogre.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Welcome all three of you! :
    Hello!
    I'm Zerchito and I'm new (Of course), I like Pokemon, Metroid, Rayman, Star Wars, Strategy Games (many more also but hten I would have used a whole page XD.
    Star Wars is amazing. xD
    Welcome to me, this is me time, I love me and I love how Nintendo takes GBA ports out of the new DS lineup. Hurrah!

I'm an old skool, part-time pokegamer. Hurrah!
    You like how Nintendo is taking out GBA ports out of the DSi?
    Hello! I'm a newbie too. I LOVE Pokemon games and own Sapphire, Diamond, and Colosseum. My favorite Pokemon is Kyogre.
    Kyogre, huh? My favorite Pokemon would probably be Dragonite.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Hey there, I'm new. The name's Tereth, and im a fan of nearly every game out there. And i seemt o have run into a little problem, why won't IPS files work on my vba emulator, and what do i do to fix it?

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    This is my 3rd time here and I finally figured out how to post stuff so yay for me :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey there, I'm new. The name's Tereth, and im a fan of nearly every game out there. And i seemt o have run into a little problem, why won't IPS files work on my vba emulator, and what do i do to fix it?
    That's because you have to patch that IPS file to a regular ROM file, my friend. ;D

Sorry, you won't be finding too many ROMs around here seeing as it is against the rules to link to them. However, you can ask for more assistance when it comes to Emulation and such over in the Emulation board. Good luck. (b'')b

This is my 3rd time here and I finally figured out how to post stuff so yay for me :D
    Congratulations, Twigzy. Once you start posting, you'll be hooked before you know it. D:

Welcome to the both of you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Hi i am new here i just whanted to ask do you guys know were to level my magmar at in pokemon platnuim?

Thank you
    Luneth#1

hi do you know were i should level my magamar in pokemon platnuim

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    I'm new. Help?

Hi I'm new, I'm just wondering about this site. Can you tell me more about it?

Ayselipera

Hi I'm new, I'm just wondering about this site. Can you tell me more about it?

Its pretty much a community based around pokemon.
    You can search a main topic and respond to threads
    or you can make your own. There are other sections
    for things non pokemon. Like "What do you eat for
    breakfast." Hahaha, anyways welcome and have fun!

Lightning93

Fox Mainer
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I am new, but experienced in the ways of the forum! I was so happy when I found a place related to pokémon that was oh so similar to smashboards.

Anyways, I've always wanted to battle, yet, I have no Wi-Fi friends! The 6 I have are never on, so I am here, hoping for a challenge and some new friends! I need to see what my ragtag team I put together through Wi-Fi trades can do.

Also, I was so excited by finally finding a place like this, I threw together a sig below in like an hour or so. It's great to be here!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ahahah, welcome to the forums, Lightning. \o/

You pretty much share a username with an admin here. xD

Anyhoo, it won't be too hard at all to find people to battle, or trade with, so I hope you enjoy your time here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back