• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashi

The cupcake theif!
    Years
    Oh! I suppose I should post in here too, huh?

Hello everyone that is new just like me! C:
    Site looks like a load of fun and I can wait to get into the party myself.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    where can i download the Zip file for pokemon shiny gold, where i don't have to pay a $5 server cost registration fee to download it?
    Take this link for the download dude
    https://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1404
    You don't need to pay anything!!
    I'm sure you know how the emulators and stuff works right?
    Do you need help with anything else??

And yeah guys PC is the BOMB SHIZZLE xD
    Hey Everyone. I'm new to this forum but im not new to pokemon. I've been playing all my life and i've done a lot of rom hacks. I'm currently playing through liquid crystal. Any ideas for my next? I've already done shiny gold x. I really want to do rijonAdventures but for some reason i can't patch it :( can someone guide me through the patching process for it?
    Oh what you wanna get is Lunar IPS to patch your rom base with the rijon adventures ips patch! just have Lunar IPS, the Rom base & The patch together in one folder for easy acess. Open lunar IPS Choos patch then your base rom!
    Couldn't be easier!
    I'm sure you know about Roms and stuff and how you cant ask for them or post a link here on PC Right? Of course xD
    Here is the Download For Lunar IPS
    https://www.zophar.net/utilities/patchutil/lunar-ips.html

Last edited:

Ashi

The cupcake theif!
    Years
    Actually, I do have a silly question.. I went to go update my signature, I put an image in it from my photobucket. Saved. And it's not showing up on the forums/when I post? I see it in the preview just fine, just not on the forums.

Sorry for such a newbish question!

*EDIT*
    K, I'm a loser. I guess it just needed time to load. xD;

Last edited:

Mr. Handsome

Sexy Trainer
    Years
    Hello, My name is Adam, AKA Mr. Joker on Serebiiforums. I am a Big fan of Pokemon and I have been ever sence I got my gameboy as a child. I hope to be welcomed by your cummunity and I hope I have fun here...

Thanks!

CrystallineSeraphim

Awakened of Eternal Destiny
    Years
    Greetings I am CrystallineSeraphim, my real name is Stephen but please call me Hikaru, I am a moderate fan of pokemon and digimon along with being a fairly skilled roleplayer... however I am mostly on Gaia Online, especially on weekends due to high school hindering my computer time at home... I am in grade 10 if you wanted to know and I recently got a DS Lite several months ago and eventually bought Pokemon Diamond... Dialga is pretty awesome... but I can't get my Wi-Fi working properally...

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I thought I might give this site a try

I like Pokemon, even though I've been out of touch with it for more than five years.

I'm completely clueless on how the whole pokemon world works, so I'm just going with what evidence I can gather.

I'm working on a fanfiction, though. It's about character rather than combat.

And yes, I do have autism (Asperger's Syndrome).

HamsterPants

Worm Trainer
    Years
    Hail brethren, well met!
    I have come to these forums in search of friends who share my love for pokemon in all it's trades, be it battling, collecting, or just having pure fun.

I am 18 years old, and I have been playing pokemon since I was a child, I do not yet have the DS games, but I do have a DS at least...

My favorite pokemon is Caterpie, I also love Wurmple and Weedle.
    As far as pokemon that are good in a competitive envyronment, my favorite pokemon to use is Dunsparce, second favorite is Marowak.

It is a pleasure to meet you all, I hope to stay and be active, I wish not to randomly leave unnoticed.

Years
    Hey. O:
    I'm Kevin. I've been working on the concept for a ROM hack for awhile now, and came to the forums for a little push in the right direction.
    Of course, a little discussion here and there is fine, too. (:

I hope to see everyone around the site. C:
    cheers~

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hey. O:
    I'm Kevin. I've been working on the concept for a ROM hack for awhile now, and came to the forums for a little push in the right direction.
    Of course, a little discussion here and there is fine, too. (:

I hope to see everyone around the site. C:
    cheers~

So your a ROM hacker? That's awesome. I like to see all the neat hacks once in awhile. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Hello peoplez. I'm edes, and I have been playing pokemon for a long time. I hope I can find someone to play with in wifi!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome, welcome guys~!

& edes, this place has a whole area dedicated to people who want to battle/trade through Wifi.
    So I hope you can enjoy yourself in that area. \o/ You should totally find what you're looking for there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Hi, I'm trainerluke I came here because I need help on a game I'm making where do I go to find help?

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I'm A New Girl Here!!!!

HELLO POKÉCOMMUNITY!!!!

I'm a 16 year old girl who's been a fan of the pokémon anime and games since I was 6. The latest game I brought was of course the absolute delight named Pokémon Platinum, where my character is called STUFF!

Odd name I know.

My real name is Stephanie (just call me Steph) and I don't mind you using my real name or Username... because they're pretty similar anyway! When it comes to Role Playing, my character is usally Sapphire (I've been using the name Sapphire since Pokémon gold/silver!!! I didn't just choose it after ruby and sapphire I assure you).

Please ignore any spelling errors in this! My big laptop is broke so im using this tiny laptop, and it isn't mine so i don't have spellcheck at the moment ):

Bare with me on this please.

SORRY FOR THE LONG INTRO!.... But I'm not finished!

My favorite Pokémon is Vaporeon!

Ok, I think I'm finished now. I'm not that used to forums, so please help me with this, I may be 16 but I'm a very immature not very smart 16 year old (unless it comes to science and things like that, then I'm Supposedly smart)

SIR AARON/RILEY FTW!

Years
    what a "warm" welcome I've just had...

i'm 17 and (apparently) HORRIBLE at trying to post normally

it instantly dump teleported to a laggy irc chattroom
    and i hated it

meh anyways...

youtube poops are main entertainment for this furry

yea so...OHSHI- *gutsman's a##*

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    HELLO POKÉCOMMUNITY!!!!

I'm a 16 year old girl who's been a fan of the pokémon anime and games since I was 6. The latest game I brought was of course the absolute delight named Pokémon Platinum, where my character is called STUFF!

Odd name I know.

My real name is Stephanie (just call me Steph) and I don't mind you using my real name or Username... because they're pretty similar anyway! When it comes to Role Playing, my character is usally Sapphire (I've been using the name Sapphire since Pokémon gold/silver!!! I didn't just choose it after ruby and sapphire I assure you).

Please ignore any spelling errors in this! My big laptop is broke so im using this tiny laptop, and it isn't mine so i don't have spellcheck at the moment ):

Bare with me on this please.

SORRY FOR THE LONG INTRO!.... But I'm not finished!

My favorite Pokémon is Vaporeon!

Ok, I think I'm finished now. I'm not that used to forums, so please help me with this, I may be 16 but I'm a very immature not very smart 16 year old (unless it comes to science and things like that, then I'm Supposedly smart)

SIR AARON/RILEY FTW!
    Welcome to PC Stephanie!

Don't worry, if you have problems PM a staff or read the FAQ.

Have fun here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back