• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    WG is back. Karting is back. Went to Rusteez to fix the go-karts, they're ready now ^_^ Anybody wants a ride? Winner gets free ice cream :P

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Why am I posting this again?

lol jk. Just dropping by to say hi and ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE CAPLOCK LOL.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yay for me not having school today~

/slept for about 14 hours tho, no including the nap she took before she went to bed. Damn she was tired.

/sips tea

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Just got back less than an hour ago from helping out with a concrete driveway, it wasn't too difficult but that's probably because I was just helping out with some small things.

Still got some moneez from it though...... :P

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    *looks around sheepishly before deciding to mod pokemon blue so that you can fight the truck and its optamous prime

:laugh:

So I heard if you stay away from zombies or where they hang out at, they won't try to follow you. It's sort of like if you tossed a rock at a beehive they would swarm you, but if you leaved it alone it would not notice.

''';..';/'.".'
    ';.((o))';.'
    .';;';''.'...

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Not true, Sinny
    The sense of smell is so acute that (with the proper conditions) they can smell a living being from more than a mile away and therefore go after it. And if you try to sneak around a swarm, even without their sense of smell, their excellent hearing can determine what direction a sound came from and their sight can distinguish a living human from another zombie, even if the human is acting like a zombie

EDIT: Sammy's one thousandth Nightclub post! :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back