• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
    I try and find an RSE sprite on VDex, and I end up using my only Poke Ball on a Gold!sprite Oddish.

/goes to go buy another Poke Ball at Lilycove so she can search more

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I... don't know if I have an RSE sprite of anything. Could have gotten one for Oddish, but it failed.

/has several versions for Zubat though, and since she got two FRLG Rattatas, one is now a Raticate.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
    I have one FRLG Rattata. After that, most my Retro sprites are from Gold or Silver, the exception being my Yellow Zubat.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going to eventually find two more retro zubats, and put 'em all in my party for the lulz.

I have a Yellow Weepinbell. It scared me when it was a Bellsprout. xD

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    *steals slush*

Pokey hasn't been around lately, has he?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    So I thought of a new fighting style.... :o

I did something similar to it a while back when I was arguing with my parents (I didn't hit them, and they didn't hit me), but anyways they kept arguing with me, and so I started mocking them by making it look like my hands were talking, like a sock puppet (Someone's avatar on here actually reminded me of it). It pissed them off more and so they argued more, and it wasn't good because they were pissed off at me for a while. :o

But anyways, I wouldn't do this unless you were trying to get someone to strike you first if they kept picking on you, because if you don't know how to fight well, they could overpower you just from being angry. And yes this is a kind of weird idea so feel free to call me crazy...... :embarrass

What you do is if someone keeps arguing with you or calling you names, you make it look like your hand is saying the same thing, like a sock puppet. Eventually they will either give up, or they will keep arguing, and that's when you continue to do the "sock puppet". This works for more than one person if only two are speaking at the same time. :P

Eventually from what I think they should get to the point where they are so pissed off they strike first, but since they see your hand moving in a way that's almost like it's their own mouth talking, maybe they would avoid hitting it? So you could use it to direct their hands away from it.....

IDK, like I said, it's a weird idea so
    feel free to say so. I'm not sure if it really would work in a fight, and I don't hope to test it out, but it sure works to piss people off. :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    That is an interesting theory, Sinny... but I think my fighting style would put it to waste.

/must actually do homework at some point

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back