• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Did you know that today is the best day ever!? You do now!

/is all hyper from too much caffeine

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I do now, yes.
    /had more fun yesterday than today~

Ooh, voting started for PotF... I hope I win~ :3 It would be cool~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would have entered that (because the sunsets here are amazing), buuut, I don't have a decent enough camera.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    *dances to rainbow rainbow*

I've got a bunch of Japanese songs stuck in my head now, since everyone played me in "Peace" and "rainbow rainbow". Just dance, it'll be okay...

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    That is an interesting theory, Sinny... but I think my fighting style would put it to waste.

/must actually do homework at some point

Probably, especially if you are not easily angered.

I made a good mixture of different things today, it's basically a watered down energy drink, but it's good. It's a mixture of lemon-lime gatorade, some kind of "citrus" soda (This time I used some cheap pineapple soda), and a citrus-flavored energy drink. Tastes good, works good. :D

I will call it an OC Sunburst :P

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Yes. It was at the party and it was fun~ ('cept all of the songs were Japanese power pop)

/is currently trying to memorize the 21st Century Breakdown lyrics

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Why would you want to be Caramelldansen? I think that would make DDR a lot harder.

Who's Pachy!?

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I (h)ate Caramell.

I still have rainbow rainbow stuck in my head because of DDR. You played the arcade version, yes?

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Yes, Sammy does

Sammy remembers when Sammy went on a feild trip for school to Celebration Staion and totally owned Yasmeen in DDR

Sammy likes Butterfly, yes

OH! That!
    Sammy went to the First Friday art gallery thing Sammy's school has every first friday of the month downtown last night

Sammy got bored looking at art so Sammy and some friends started playing music on a street corner, yes

Years
    *Takes huge gulps of Root Beer*

I remember when I could do Heavy and Challenge songs for hours. Nowadays, I'm lucky to get through three. Dang weak body. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back