• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ... I forgot? ;; I went to some Springs with my friend and my siblings, so yeah.

/yeah that's partly a lie.

If I wasn't go lazy, I would figure out a way to label it VIA CSS. Buut, I'm too lazy. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I wooon't. If not tonight, then tomorrow. Depends on her mood when she picks me up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't want to dump more crap onto my mom if she had a bad day at work or something. She's... a bit sensitive after crap happened about two years ago.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Just... a whole bunch of crap revolving around my Dad. I'm not a fan of telling how 'horrible' my life is.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    *sympathy-hugs Tara*

The Seniors on my bus were being... female dogs today.

*sips TSO's chai*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    /hugged?

My mom sounded horrible on the phone when I called her to pick me up, so I might have to wait. :(

I did tell my Dad though not like he would have been able to do anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back