• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Since Sammyskitty's name is Devin, one would assume that he is a he.

I'm not going to click it. Nope.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    SO HAAAAAAAAAAPPY!!!!!

Devin is actually a girl's name
    /might change it to Sammy if parents will let Sammy

/just got back from Sammy's grandma's house
    Sammy had to pick up the cake she made for Sammy and get my presents from her
    /got a Companion Cube plushie
    //SO HAAAAAAAPPY!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    you say that to gender bend more and.........................HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*PUTS Left 4 dead in the newly bought tv and PlayStation from profit money from nightclub theater*

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Yeah, I guess I can see the resemblance there, Ros. I'm not into Soul Eater or whatever. Plus, that's from Dell's box art if I remember correctly. He's supposed to resemble Haku.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
    /then get into Soul Eater

//can't really say that 'cause you can't get me into Vocaloid

Haku and Dell = Soul's long-lost siblings |D

Hey, it would fit seeing how Wes (Soul's older brother) is good at playing the violin and Soul's good at playing the piano.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Not happening.

Oh, and Dell is a voyakiloid, not a vocaloid. A voyakiloid is a failed vocaloid. Haku is a failed version of Miku's voice and Dell is a twisted version of Len's voice.

I didn't know that Soul had an older brother.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back