• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    *PUTS Left 4 dead in the newly bought tv and PlayStation from profit money from nightclub theater*

L4D is for XBox (and PC), not PlayStation

Sammy knows alot of girls named Devin

And on the first day of school (and whenever there is a substitute teacher) the teachers expect Sammy to be girl cause of Sammy's name

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    My deck is based off the "removed-from-play" stuff. It's sort of like those zombie decks based around the graveyard, but instead it's based on the removed-from-play pile. Which is funny since my friend's deck is a zombie deck, unless he changed it.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy just killed Sammy's 4000th zombie in Dead Rising: Chop till you Drop
    /hasn't died once

Hmmm... Dia's deck vs. Sinny's deck... Plants vs. Zombies

Yes Sammy just referenced a game

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I use... whatever cards that are good. We play no-sacrifices and no-Life Point costs. I like the Ojama trio.

I have Plants vs. Zombies on this computer. <3

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy hasn't had a duel in a while

Sammy's deck consists of cards that whittle down the opponents LP and all Sammy monsters have high defence... Sammys favorite combo is a card that gives you 500 LP every time you draw a card and Eye of Truth (Sammy thinks) which reverses the LP gaining/losing (Gaining LP switches to losing LP, and vice versa) Also the Dark Snake Syndrome card

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    That sometimes happens to Sammy

Sometimes whenever Sammy previews a Siggy and it has CSS in it, it sticks extra lines in it

Thats why Sammy doesn't fiddle with CSS anymore

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    The Nightclub (Revived)
    The Explorer Of Destiny
    Theme: Dragon Quest IX
    Credits: TheSmartOne
    Best Friend: 560cool
    Pair: Enlightened~Espeon
    "Love is like grass, it's always growing but when comes a cow everything is ruined" -TheReal

[cd=background-color: #D8BFD8; height: 300px; width: 420px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 5px;][img]https://skyelife.webs.com/dq01b.bmp.jpg[/img][cd=font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-size: 12px; color: #36648B; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #40E0D0;][center][B][U]The Explorer Of Destiny[/U][/B][/center]
    [cd=font-size: 11px][center]Theme: Dragon Quest IX
    Credits: TheSmartOne
    Best Friend: 560cool
    Pair: Enlightened~Espeon
    [I]"Love is like grass, it's always growing but when comes a cow everything is ruined" -TheReal[/I]
    [/center][/cd][/cd][/cd]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back