• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pixiv has yet to give me new adorable Red fanart. /cries.

/sips tea

/goes to look at fanart of... stuff

Years
    There's a cafe that serves gelato in my town. (b'-')b Gelato and ice cream are on par flavor-wise in my opinion, but that's because the two local cafes (which compete some with the McDonald's in town because of its new McCafe) actually serve their specialty frozen treat fresh and don't just serve it straight from cartons. But the gelato is ridiculously expensive compared to the ice cream. It's about $5 for a large and $4 for a small, while the ice cream is closer to $2 for the small and $4 for the large.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
    ...If you find any more fem!Soul pics that are of her from how she appears in the manga, link me please :D

Gelato's gourmet, ice cream's not~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back