• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightmare Before Christmasfia - THE END!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Hi hi hi

I was putting up no defense because time zones suck. :V I am an innocent elf so please don't shoot me! (Oh and I sent a PM. >:])

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    oke that's what i get for not being online... I got a "MYSTERIOUS POTION" and have no idea what to do with it... When did i get a vest?

Throw it at someone... but who?

Edit: wait a second! I am trusting my gut, but I know I am inno so it only leaves bob to try and kill. Unless I am missing something of course.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Well, I have to be honest, I'm not that innocent.

I'm an elf that also makes harpoons. :V And sends them, too! Pity I can't be sure about so many of you... Anyways, there's a RR for you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    oke that's what i get for not being online... I got a "MYSTERIOUS POTION" and have no idea what to do with it... When did i get a vest?

Throw it at someone... but who?

I got a potion like that earlier. If you use it on yourself, you can avoid one kill. So, I'd probably use it on yourself if I was you.

So you're the tinkering elf bobandbill?

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    If that's true then I am out of ideas. I don't want to risk using it on myself, plus I am a useless elf anyway. Not worth the protection xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Omicron = JAMES
    JohnnyMustang = SPARKY
    Golgari = (Claimed Elf)
    Davepetasprite^2 = (Claimed Loud Elf)
    desinishon = PENGUIN
    Syndrome v2 = MRS. CLAUS
    bobandbill = (Claimed Tinkering Elf)
    Blueredemption = (Claimed Elf)

One of you elves is lying.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    bobandbill, if you haven't already given a harpoon out, give one to Omicron. Blueredemption, throw your potion on either Golgari or Davepetasprite^2 and see what actually happens.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    bobandbill, if you haven't already given a harpoon out, give one to Omicron. Blueredemption, throw your potion on either Golgari or Davepetasprite^2 and see what actually happens.

Probably going to go for Golgari, since it's a minor role being claimed. Should I wait for omicron to shoot someone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Nah, let it rip. Even if he's inno, that's just one more role we can cross off.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    It's already been sent to someone! But they can confirm I'm telling the truth if they're online and feeling nice. :>

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Johnny, why would you kill Golgari when we are going to throw the potion on him?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Omicron = JAMES
    JohnnyMustang = SPARKY
    Golgari = (Claimed Elf)
    Davepetasprite^2 = (Claimed Loud Elf)
    desinishon = PENGUIN
    Syndrome v2 = MRS. CLAUS
    bobandbill = TINKERING ELF
    Blueredemption = (Claimed Elf)

Back