• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightmare Before Christmasfia - THE END!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I thought Syn was cc baiting me, so I just claimed 'nilla elf

turns out he was the granny :') glad i didn't cc him now

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    "kid is dead. he was a penguin."
    ok

anyway this was a cool theme for a game, sucks that i was inactive pretty much all of it.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Not that it matters to the end result, but:
    MRS. CLAUS watched as the TINKERING ELF shot his candy cane harpoon...into himself. It was one of the last tricks left and luckily his vest protected him from death.
    I only ever shot one harpoon and Mana said that hit someone else's vest. Unless some item someone else used made me shoot it...? In which case, I knew not to fire Oogie's harpoon earlier.

PS: Was this rigged? Except for Twiggy and Fun Size all the mafia were mostly newcomers :P
    I may have only played one game on PC, but I've played mafia elsewhere. :V

Hurrah for surviving and turning it around! Even if I decided to give away harpoons every night regardless!! (I thought it'll be more fun and interesting that way, haha). Pity that resulted in someone shooting Santa, but even I hadn't expected that to happen. Besides, I was giving to a known town player. =p

Pretty fun game! Cheers for running it, Klippy and Mana!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    That was quite the ending! Good game guys!

Halloween will win next time!

And Merry Christmas everyone!

Years
    I uh would like to say thank you to KetsuekiR and Mana (tiny tiny amount to Mana) for making my last few moments in the Skype chat fun. Umm it would've been longer if Mana hadn't decided to "RNG" it (or so he claims) and kill me off.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Well this is quite a twist. GG all.

The Nightmare Before Christmasfia - THE END!

Back