• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Good news for those who are interested...

Xros Wars 42 and 43 will be up and subbed some time in the next 24 hours... apparently...

yeah... I think Jayster is inactive so don't worry about sign-up just join and whatever...

To keep this alive and active i'll do a Digi VS Digi whenever i feel is nessarcary ok?

For now we can do...

VS

Remember it is not always about strength... it could be design or anything just which one.

I must say that when it comes to design, either. The right looks very, well, too butterfly-like. It reminded me of an evil butterfly. On the contrary, I like the color scheme of the right, compared to the left. So, I like both....but mostly the right butterfly.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Hey all, Xros Wars episode 42 has finally been subbed. I'm just now starting to watch it ~

Just thought I'd let you all know ;D

EDIT: Well, I just finished the episode. I must say, it was very good. The new character development for Kiriha is certainly interesting.
    Same I've watched it. I liked it but I dunno, like i've read somewhere else Kiriha's personality does seem to change every episode, but maybe this is why.
    I must say that when it comes to design, either. The right looks very, well, too butterfly-like. It reminded me of an evil butterfly. On the contrary, I like the color scheme of the right, compared to the left. So, I like both....but mostly the right butterfly.
    Well the Xros Wars version of Cyberdramon (the butterfly as you know him for some reason) is meant to be more alien like than the Tamers version.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Well the Xros Wars version of Cyberdramon (the butterfly as you know him for some reason) is meant to be more alien like than the Tamers version.

Sorry, XD. I nicknamed the new Cyberdramon as butterfly since I keep forgetting how to spell and sometimes forget what its called(short memory), so I named it something I could recognize it by....Butterfly. Sorry for this habit of mine.:laugh:

Lockmaster24

Years
  • I love Shoutmon X7 yeah thats right X7 no X6 just X7.

Sorry I don't have a pic but you can check it out on the Digimon Wikia, just search Shoutmon X7.

Lockmaster24

Years
  • Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

I just had such a nostalgic flashback after seeing this gif. xD

Anyone else seen Shoutmon X7? He's getting clunkier, and clunkier. :\

Lockmaster24

Years
  • Starmon got the raw end of X7. Literally. He is on his behind.

Also Digimon generally do get clunkier. And with the way digixros works they have to. Also It seems that Digimon Fusion Battles is in fact the dub. I read that a pilot was made and the Toei Animation liked it or something.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Hey guys they are making a new Digimon game for the PSP and it looks really cool.

Source

I was told that it was supposed to be similar to Digimon World 1. I barely played World 1 since I would play it at my friends house but the character design looks very cool! The illustrator of Durarara is supposed to be doing the designing.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Oh, I was a member of this club a while back! I need to rejoin, and fastly!

Active: Semi-active
    Partner: Yokomon! And please have it evolve into Floramon! And here's a cute sprite to boot:

Why: I love digimon! I just... love them! They're so many different kinds to enjoy. I also like quite a few of their games and the show is really quite entertaining! My favourites right now are probably Kiwimon and Deramon.

Oh yeah, and this:

Spoiler:

Lockmaster24

Years
  • Everyone is automatically in. Jayster is basically inactive. Unless someone else wants to take over you wont be added to the front page. (I do NOT want to take over)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Ooooh cool. Geez it has been long then. I remember when he used to update all that stuff.

Anyways I really need to convince myself watch Xros Wars because apparently right now I'm allergic to all anime.

Lockmaster24

Years
  • Ooooh cool. Geez it has been long then. I remember when he used to update all that stuff.

Anyways I really need to convince myself watch Xros Wars because apparently right now I'm allergic to all anime.
    Here I'll help. It's Digimon. Hope that helps ^.^ Works for me everytime.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Hey guys they are making a new Digimon game for the PSP and it looks really cool.

Source

I was told that it was supposed to be similar to Digimon World 1. I barely played World 1 since I would play it at my friends house but the character design looks very cool! The illustrator of Durarara is supposed to be doing the designing.

I heard of it too, and I hope it's good and nice. I'm a PSP owner myself, and love to have a new game standing right in front of the old ones, since it's been a very long time I got a new game for PSP.....

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Hey everyone. I'm doing really bad at keeping on :/ Jayster has gone inactive hasn't he? You know I'd take over but I dunno how to edit the front page with a backgrown like that

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
    Years
  • I guess I'll join this, even if the owner isn't active?
    Active: Every 1-2 days
    Partner: Bukamon
    Why: I've always loved Digimon, and thought that it's just as good as Pokémon! I hate when people put it down.

Password: Digi-Modify

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Active: Semi-active? I guess. I don't want to post spam nor do I want to post too infrequent.
    Partner: I really want to do the Deramon line <3 Deramon is my favorite Digimon with the Bush and the Royal Nuts attack x3 So Yokomon to Floramon as well.
    Why: I need to spread out and I've been a fan of digimon for quite a while... so why not?

Erg... I hate how infrequently Xros Wars episodes come out/get subbed. I take small breaks every now and then so I can come back to many updates... but, it's still mehish :/ Nene is my favorite character ^.^ (Even if Sparrowmon "secretly" thinks she has funny hair :P)​

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • So, I have started watching Xros Wars once again and i'm only on episode 28... and I still have a while to go until I fully catch up with the story.

Is anyone going to play global DMO when closed beta starts on the 9th? I know I am because the korean version can get really boring at times especially when you don't speak korean and cant properly communicate with everyone except for a small amount of english speaking players. Also, I hope JoyMax doesn't end up ruining DMO with lack of updates and what not because it took them forever to release a closed beta and it would be terrible if the full release was rarely updated.

I went to GameStop a few days ago, walked by the game cards and noticed a prepaid card for Digimon Battle which looked awesome. I was tempted to buy it even though I never played the game before. I wanted to, but it did not seem that interesting to me. I'm still surprised GameStop actually sold prepaid cards for that game though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back