• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The offical "PC won't load | I can't post | threads won't load" etc. thread.

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
    Oh, so there's a thread on this! *is stipud*
    Yeah, I'm having problems with slow loading, or not loading at all, and Database Errors. It certainly is irritating, I hope it gets fixed soon! I had no idea it was a common problem^^;

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    And we're live in ... now.

SWEET JESUS IT LIVES!

It's good to see PC back online. :D

~Supakitsune

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's pretty much happening that way for everyone, but I imagine the problem would be amplified for the largest threads. o_o; You'll just have to keep refreshing and hoping for the best; that or try to access them when fewer people are on PC.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hi, for about the past 1-2 days, I have been unable to load PC with it displaying the message : "Timed out" in my browser. Umm.... I have been able to get back now but did that happen to everyone or was is just my computer??

!!**Alex**!! :chu:

Years
    No, that was pretty much everyone.

We're still having major server issues; you'll have to get used to it. :/

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Complete, utter fun. When I enter PC through the usual way (which is the pokecommunity.com way) I get an error, but if I go to Google, and click Hacks and Showcase (or any other link) I can get inside. It's very strange. I hope the server can be fixed soon!

From,
    ~TheRoad

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Well, we seem to have gotten a cheap version of PC...hopefully only for the time being..

Its either that, or PC is working now, but the layout is broken...oh well, at least its semi-working

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, I am pretty happy about that! I much rather have it semi-working than not working at all.

*is so happy PC is back on for the time being*

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    Wowees, the forum skin is now visible! Avatars and other random+pointless things don't work yet though...

Glad that PC is getting back!

Back