• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The offical "PC won't load | I can't post | threads won't load" etc. thread.

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
Years
  • Every like, 3rd time I try to open any link on PC, it either says that youve been sent an email about the problem, or a window pops up saying "the document contains no data". Plz fix this asap so I can get back to enjoying my favourite boards again!
    Thanx

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • deadlymind said:
    Thats what I meant. Earlier today, Myspace wasn't working, Wifitournament wasn't up, Pokecommunity wasn't up...
    Heh, that's not PC's fault. There server was down to, or it could be something to do with your internet connection that wasn't letting other sites loads up.

Bell: Thanks for the tip, I'll try that next it it doesn't work.
    coolmaster said:
    Ever since guest viewing was turned off, it's been better. :D
    But, to me I thought it was getting worse. Sure we have more time before the server breaks again, but when it does go down; I've found that the time we can't get on PC has been greater than before. ._.

Makoto

Years
  • Nope. It's seemed to be getting worse for me too... sometimes PC forgets I'm on, too. I'll click a thread link, and I'm somehow signed off. Then when I attempt to sign back in, it's frozen....

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's made a difference for me. Or, am I the only one who's bored enough to sit with three windows of PC open refreshing each one, once it stops loading? < <;; *shot*

I think there are plenty of things that can be done to make the server go faster, but they're not nessiccarily things anybody wants to give up. *won't say it, because I don't want to give it up either* xD

In the meantime, if it's such an annoyance to you, then stop spending your time here in this thread, making a big deal out of it, and spend it at the rest of the forums, where your posts will actually make a difference. Right now, PC's workin' great for me, so I'm here, but otherwise, I really don't ever post here, because it wastes the time that PC works for me. Does that make any sense whatsoever? -_-

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Bell said:
    It's made a difference for me. Or, am I the only one who's bored enough to sit with three windows of PC open refreshing each one, once it stops loading? < <;; *shot*
    I only use one. XD

And if it stops loading I go and do something and try again when I get back.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I need to know. How long will these donwtimes keep going on for? A week? A month? A year? Or is Pokécommunity forever cursed with such problems after what happened?

Guest123_x1

I need to know. How long will these donwtimes keep going on for? A week? A month? A year? Or is Pokécommunity forever cursed with such problems after what happened?
    I'd like to say this place will continue to be targeted for the rest of its life... keeps getting longer and longer each instance.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ottermi619 said:
    I'd like to say this place will continue to be targeted for the rest of its life... keeps getting longer and longer each instance.

Well, you missed PC being up and running, fast and smooth for quite some time. Did the attack stop or something, because PC is back to normal, with only a few down times that last only one or two refreshes long? I'm really glad though, it makes everything so much easier! ^^ Maybe they'll stop entirely! *is going to unintentionally jinx it*

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • PC is working fine for me today but day before yesterday it wasn't loading up for me. Everytime I clicked Log in it just hanged. But everyday isn't today! It's working like a charm today O.o

Guest123_x1

Bell said:
    Well, you missed PC being up and running, fast and smooth for quite some time. Did the attack stop or something, because PC is back to normal, with only a few down times that last only one or two refreshes long? I'm really glad though, it makes everything so much easier! ^^ Maybe they'll stop entirely! *is going to unintentionally jinx it*
    It's working OK for now, but I'm not expecting it to last

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • ottermi619 said:
    Sorry to be blunt, ottermi, but stop whining about it like a 5 year old. It isn't helping anything. On the contrary, it's adding to the frustration of some of the members who are also posting in this thread. I know you're annoyed, but we all are, so deal with it.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • ottermi619 said:
    None of us do, but I know a way that you can expect it to last for ages seeing as it's effecting you more than anyone else.. :D
    Just go to THIS thread every month and do what it says, like click the link it has they'll probably have it fixed in no time. =D

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • it's working on and off now.. it seems that the attackers are running their attack more randomly instead of a direct targeted attack..

in any case, we're working with our datacenter engineers to keep the server online, running correctly, and working for you all.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Is anyone going to change the announcement from "PC Clue" to something relating to the downtime?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Why would they want to do that? Most members know what's going on and if they're new and don't know what's going on they'd use there intelligence and go to Questions & Feedback to ask about it and, should find this thread.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Plan??

Not To Sound Stupid Or Anything (This Is A Question Thread)
    What Would Happen If The Server Went Down Completley And You Guys Couldnt Get It Back Up....Im Guessing It Would Be The End Of PC And If It Was Do You Guys Have A Back Up Plan For Like A New Site Or Something??

Back