• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The offical "PC won't load | I can't post | threads won't load" etc. thread.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    So I went to attach an image to my post, and found out that there is now a quota for uploads. I went through and deleted a bunch of my old attachments, but still couldn't upload anything. What is the maximum quota set at? It appears to be at 500KB, which is not enough for anything useful. If this is true, I would appriciate the cap to be set at something like 10 MB. I run a TCard shop, and each card tends to be around 500KB.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    The offical "PC won't load | I can't post | threads won't load" etc. thread.

Well, I can't really "attach" it...but here's what I get whenever I try to upload anything. This has only happened since the move to the new domain.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    Well, I can't really "attach" it...but here's what I get whenever I try to upload anything. This has only happened since the move to the new domain.

Hey, I think i have a good idea of what's causing this problem.
    Thanks, try attaching a file to this thread to see if the changes I made had any effect.

--

lol i guess we were both working on this at the same time lol (^_^)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Post Reports

I wanted to check some of my reports and I noticed it's suddenly gone.

Is this just temporary?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Hm...looks like that part of the plugin was missed when it was fixed after the server move.

Thanks for pointing that out, we'll get to it.

Going to merge this into the PC error thread.

~merged~

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    ok...so my problem,some guy put a file in his post and i can't seem to be able to download it...it says i don't have privileges or something...i really want that file lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Your account hadn't been approved yet, so you didn't have permission to download attachments. I've switched your usergroup now, though, so you shouldn't have any more problems.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'm not sure if this goes here, but I still feel like bringing it up:

Yesterday afternoon I was trying to go through the threads when suddenly I started getting a database error. I tried going through each individual thread but I kept getting the same problem, and it didn't seem like the thread were even trying to load. It got better after a few hours, but I still want to know-- was there a problem yesterday or was it just me?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    what does 'XD' mean? its really confuzzing

This is not the place to ask things like that. This topic deals with problems with the vB forum software or the server of PC.

But to answer your question, 'XD' is nothing fuzzy, it's simply a smilie, just like ':D', ':)', ':(', etc.

Years
    I just tried clicking on the url where you can see who posted and how many posts were posted in the thread. (to the right of the title, in the section "Replies")

The url would either load really slowly, or pop up for about a milisecond, then go away. 0.0

Back