• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest123_x1

Misty Lover17 said:
    Those are really cute pics, Kaga.:) I think she would look really cute playing in the snow.

https://noaheya.nomaki.jp/sasagemono-irasuto/akina purezenntoirasuto.jpg
    Cutie.^_^
    Hey ML17, why is it forbidden for me to access the image?

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Gaaah...Thankyou!! ^_______^ *blush*

A-one, I love the song too! Iwas listening to it full blast last night *with headphones on of course* and it sounds so much better!
    Kaga, if drawing Misty's the only thing you can't do...*worships* lol But you can never go wrong with a bunch of Misty pictures in front of you and a pencil and paper.
    MWM, I'm jealous of you! *prints your art out* :D

That fanart of Misty in a Pikachu dress is cuuuute! ^___^ Ash and Pikachu would like that. ;)

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    I listen to Misty's song all the time even though ironicly I'm not a Pokeshipper in any shape or form. You know there is a remix of Misty's song? It doesn't beat the 2BAMaster version but it is still pretty good.
    All of these fan art pictures are amazing, I want to draw Misty. Arg I want more time.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Carina said:
    lol Thankyou! ^___^

Kaga, did you make those?? :D Cuteness!

What Christmas pressie are you thinking of, LonelyTrainer?

the Christmas/Chanukah (for those who r Jewish, like me) is that how we are soooo lucky that this board will never die and so many skilled and trained artist we have and that every1 is fitted right in and no1 is backed off or made fun of...that is want my preseant gift is...:D

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Hmm...So..Is it true that Misty is back in Pokemon anime? Well...i read so in serebii and some other sites...btu wel..i hate the way she looks in new outfit...How about we start focusing on gettign her original clothing back now?

Anyways...Nice pics everyone...

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I know it by heart too. ^____^

Hey peeps, I wanna share with you another picture which hopefully will make you smile. This is how Misty would probably react if she ever saw the Pokeshippy fanart here and everywhere. =p

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Gah! That is one awesome picture you did Carina! Its so awesomely done, it looks just like the manga drawings.. most of all, its animated! =D

Wow, you've got 20,000 hits on your site..

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Thankyou Edgeboy!! :D I'm so glad you like the animated 'feature' of it. lol..even though it's just a tiny bit of the pic.

Oh yea, and the hits were referring to my DeviantArt gallery, not my site ;)

The animators sure like making Misty wear yellow clothing...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Ooh.. so you're a Deviant. Figures such an awesome artist gets an awesome amount of hits! =3
    Yup, yellow's like Misty's trademark color or something, even though she looks good in any other color.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Ooh.. so you're a Deviant. Figures such an awesome artist gets an awesome amount of hits! =3
    Yup, yellow's like Misty's trademark color or something, even though she looks good in any other color.

lol Yep, I'm a Deviant! Shhh :P

You're right...Misty looks good in any colour. I thought the pinky-red hooded jacket she wore in the P2K movie really suited her! :D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Oooh, her pinkyness travel-wetsuit. I was surprised when I saw her in that color suddenly. It was like, she was yellow a while ago, and suddenly its pink.

If I'm not mistaken, there was a blue or green stripe on it too.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Ehh joins*

Ever thought of getting a petition going to show Nintendo/Pokemon how much we miss her? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back