• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Hm. Good pics. =P Which I could find some. Now, Ash can't kill us, since he doesn't know where we live. O.o; Unless he has DA POWER! Anyways, no new topics? o.O;

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • ur rite about the Ash Fan Club ujjwalpokemon. and oh yea... he does have DA POWER *scary background music* cos he's an anime character ^_^

the club dying but thats cos all of the dudes are the freaky traitors that became advanceshipppers.... cant they see that may is just an oridnary anime girl that just has too much .... er.... fanservice thingy??

i got a topic.. i guess...... if you met misty one night during these times when ash was away... would u take the chance to have some fun with her or listen to her sad stories on how she misses ash? write it all down!!! i'll write mine after i see some of u all's...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Tch, quit being such a downer. This club isn't dying and I wish people would quit saying that. If it was dying, would it regularly stay on page one? It's just that, unfortunately, the activity at the May club is accelerating. Little children, the great majority of these wretched forums, like AG better than anything else, lacking respect for tradition or knowledge of the origins of the anime. I've said it many times over, and I'd hope that people would at least remember all the Misty-related virtues I've extolled since the BMB opened. I only come to PC to check on it, I suppose you could say I'm just a father of the club that ducks in occasionally. I've been here longer than anyone who still comes here, and that doesn't mean that whatever I say goes, but at least take it from me that we're going just as well as any other club. As long as we have this number of devoted regulars, nothing will ever slow down here.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • And I'm still hare, I won't let this club die. *studies Necromancy from the Necronomicon to learn about club revival* Kaga put it well.

As for what I'd do...Well, I'm not quite...into...girls, so in all likelihood I'd help her with unresolved feelings regarding Ash, talk cute boys, and in short, just be the best friend for her that I could.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, it would be really fun to go on a date with her.^_^ But I would help her out if shes crying because of missing Ash. :( I would wipe away her tears and give her a loving embrace and cheer her up. And I would be a very great friend to her and help her out with her feelings. And we would talk about lots of things, like what we like and people we love. Plus, she could help me out with my love life!^_^

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Ack! <Pushes Misty Lover> Me first! Me first!
    I've got a subject: If YOU got to go on a date with Misty, where would you take her? (and that's saying if she went to OUR world)
    I'd take her to the Seattle Center Aquarium! We'd have loads of fun!

~Ozy~

Years
  • 'Ey, 'ey lads! Break it up, no need to foit, no need to foit! *pulls the both of them apart, Irish barkeeper-style*

Anyway, I'd probably take her to either a local coffee house, a nice club to listen to some local live music, or up to Estes Park for a nice weekend of mountain relaxation and hiking.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
  • I'd take her to the skies above Colorado. Get up around 4000 feet during a sunset. Nothing would be better or more beautiful, and she deserves the best. ;)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I'd take Misty to the Poke-Land Park. XP; Nah ... I guess I'll take her to the best place my budget can handle. [Which is about 10. o_O;;;]

~Ozy~

Years
  • Eh, the skies and stars are far more beautiful as I see it. I nice mountain sunrise beats the ocean depths for sheer romantic value in my book.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • It would be really nice to sit and look at the stars with her. Looking into her beautiful eyes. Telling her she's the most beautiful girl in the world. Her wearing a pretty blue dress with her hair down. Slowly coming in for a romantic kiss.^_^ That's what I would like to do if I went on a date with her.^_^

~Ozy~

Years
  • Well, as I said, I'm not into the ladies. With me, it'd be a night with a close friend. I'd help her out as best I could, talk with her about Ash (who's second to Gary in my book) and generally be a good friend...Just in a romantic spot.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Woo, look everyone. Asher has a pic of Misty with Togepi, ''the leech''. XD; Anyways, hope you like it. All credits go to a site I forgot the name. o.o;

~Ozy~

Years
  • I dunno the episode that particular pic is from, but there is an editing job there. Here's one from Pokemopolis that I like in particular.

While I'm at it, a Misty pic I like.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Didn't he just say that it's not dieing? :confused: Really, we're doing fine. [goes Super Saiyan 3 and bumps it another spot]

That pic of Togepi............now I wouldn't mistake the little guy as a leech or a demon spawn. :P I just think it's a little cute baby Pokemon that can kick butt when using Metronome. Plus, it and it's evolved form, Togetic, has Serene Grace as one as it's ablities.^_^ And does learn some good attacks to go with that ability, like Water Pulse.^_^Plus, If I had a Topepi, it wouldn't change my personality, nether would it drain it away. I would take very good care of it too. And if I was with Misty while she still had it, I would help her take care of it. :D

And plus, Happy Thanksgiving guys![imagines having Thanksgiving with Misty.^_^]

Speaking of............... here's a great topic.

If Misty was in the real world, would you invite her for Thanksgiving?
    I definitly would. I could introduce her to my family,eat some turkey and many other delicious foods^_^,and also get to have lots of fun! :D That would be so cool!

And that's not all folks! Here's a pic from that infamous Pokemon site, Pokemopolis![home of tasty dodginess and sizzling fanservice! try our new scrambled Togepi eggs! They're Togenitious![tm][Sorry Topepi. :( [gives it a big hug]

She does have them ;) .[picture from this page https://www.pokemopolis.net/frames/jailbait.htm]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back