• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
    Might as well! :-]

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    The Trade Corner and Art & Design

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    All the other Pokemon and miscellaneous sections, really. The only ones I have no interest in at the moment are ROM Hacking, the Roleplay Theatre, The World of PokeCommunity, and the Pokemon TCG.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I'm pretty interested; one of my main forums will no longer be up so I have time to dedicate to PC. That said, I would love to learn more about the community and ask questions when I have them. Also, even if I don't end up posting a lot in the long run, I'll still be active since my friends are on here, haha.

Might as well! :-]

The Trade Corner and Art & Design

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    All the other Pokemon and miscellaneous sections, really. The only ones I have no interest in at the moment are ROM Hacking, the Roleplay Theatre, The World of PokeCommunity, and the Pokemon TCG.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I'm pretty interested; one of my main forums will no longer be up so I have time to dedicate to PC. That said, I would love to learn more about the community and ask questions when I have them. Also, even if I don't end up posting a lot in the long run, I'll still be active since my friends are on here, haha.

Sorry for the delay Fury, I've contacted the mentor that I think will fit and will get back to you soon <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2022
    ROM Hacking Hub and Battling/Team Building

Game Development

I'll be very committed, this is the first forum I ever made an account for and it seems like a great place to get better as a battler and show support to ROM Hacks I like.

ROM Hacking Hub and Battling/Team Building

Game Development

I'll be very committed, this is the first forum I ever made an account for and it seems like a great place to get better as a battler and show support to ROM Hacks I like.

Are there any mentors you'd like from the current list that are available? =) If there isn't anyone in specific you want I'll do my best to pick one that would fit best for you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2022
    Are there any mentors you'd like from the current list that are available? =) If there isn't anyone in specific you want I'll do my best to pick one that would fit best for you.

No I have no mentor in mind, if you could find someone I would appreciate that .

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Roleplay Center, Pokemon General forum, and the Hacked games section
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon Trivia
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? the goal is to be on every day but being in college, that can be difficult, so im going to do my best to get on at least every other day. As for questions, I'm a little shy and always think i can figure it out but im willing to work on that cause i really want to learn more about this place :)

I also don't have any major preferences for a mentor, i think you'd all be great!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Roleplay Center, Pokemon General forum, and the Hacked games section
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon Trivia
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? the goal is to be on every day but being in college, that can be difficult, so im going to do my best to get on at least every other day. As for questions, I'm a little shy and always think i can figure it out but im willing to work on that cause i really want to learn more about this place :)

I also don't have any major preferences for a mentor, i think you'd all be great!

Would you mind if I were your mentor then? I've got experience with pokétrivia and I'm not mentoring anyone else at the moment.

BTW, can you go change striderviper to the name I have now since I've changed it?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Would you mind if I were your mentor then? I've got experience with pokétrivia and I'm not mentoring anyone else at the moment.

BTW, can you go change striderviper to the name I have now since I've changed it?

Yeah that'd be great! looking forward to it!

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
    Years
    I can't believe I'm doing this, it's like delving into a new world that's real; VERY REAL and I'm calm and afraid. here goes.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I'm mostly interested in current gen gaming, but I'm all into exploring the forums, but things get confusing for me,
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Uh I don't know how to answer this, but I just want to be more pro-active in PC rather than just posting replies. Does that make sense?
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm gonna say pretty often than not. I mean I'm not playing anything and I'm currently surrendering to boredom and life itself. I wanna learn more on signatures since they're friggin' awesome-looking and I just want to make one of my own. :)) Also profile customization.

For mentors if i get accepted here we go:

1. Zach
    2. aeternum
    3. gardevoir the dragon slayer

Thanks! :3

I can't believe I'm doing this, it's like delving into a new world that's real; VERY REAL and I'm calm and afraid. here goes.

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I'm mostly interested in current gen gaming, but I'm all into exploring the forums, but things get confusing for me,
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Uh I don't know how to answer this, but I just want to be more pro-active in PC rather than just posting replies. Does that make sense?
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm gonna say pretty often than not. I mean I'm not playing anything and I'm currently surrendering to boredom and life itself. I wanna learn more on signatures since they're friggin' awesome-looking and I just want to make one of my own. :)) Also profile customization.

For mentors if i get accepted here we go:

1. Zach
    2. aeternum
    3. gardevoir the dragon slayer

Thanks! :3

Sorry for the delay! Had a busy week. I'll contact your preferences and see if they're available for mentor assuming you're still interested. ^^

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
    Years
    Sorry for the delay! Had a busy week. I'll contact your preferences and see if they're available for mentor assuming you're still interested. ^^

Hi! It's fine! We all have lives outside of PC and thanks for not ignoring my post! I was afraid of making a fool of myself. Huehue :3 and mr. aeternum messaged me. Hope I don't make it too hard for him to mentor! :) here's to me being an active member of PC! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi gang, gonna relieve Sheep of her duties here; (thanks for everything!) sooo I'm gonna take over on watching and caring for this thread! So if you have any questions or wanna make a mentor app, feel free to PM me!

(If you sent me an app before, I just sent it over to Sheep to take care of it during my break, soo yeah, just in case you were wondering why I didn't respond!)

Volcanic

Am I squirtley enough for the squirtle club?
    Years
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I think I'm interested in a pretty wide variety of boards. I'm interested in the games, competitive play, trading & cloning, and stuff like that. I really enjoy collecting pokemon. Variations of pokemon, shiny, event, HA, etc.
    I'd say the only area that I see that might not be something I frequent is the create & discover area. I do appreciate art very much, but I'm not really into making it myself of role playing. I probably won't do much on ROMs unless I'm fumbling around looking for a rom to play or something. I won't ever be making one on my own.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Well, really just being here and being a part of this community is what I'm trying to venture into and learn more about. I've never been a part of any forum sites before, and I'm very new to all of it. So I just want to be able to go into the different sections and understand how I'm supposed to talk and not look like a newbie for my entire life. :)
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm not going to lie, I go through phases of activeness. As mentioned before, I've never been a part of a forum site before. If this does end up being something I enjoy, I can definitely see myself being very active. I will definitely ask a lot of questions and soak up anything that a mentor has to teach me.

I have no preference. Just whoever wants to help out someone with zero forum experience. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm interested in having a mentor!

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I'm interested in the Main Series Pokémon Gaming, The Wide World of Pokémon and Entertainment/Hobbies.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I'm also interested in the ROM hacking section.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm going to commit to be active every day, and I'm willing to be respectful to whoever my mentor will be. I'll also show interest in learning from whoever my mentor'll be.

I have no preference on who my mentor will be.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I think I'm interested in a pretty wide variety of boards. I'm interested in the games, competitive play, trading & cloning, and stuff like that. I really enjoy collecting pokemon. Variations of pokemon, shiny, event, HA, etc.
    I'd say the only area that I see that might not be something I frequent is the create & discover area. I do appreciate art very much, but I'm not really into making it myself of role playing. I probably won't do much on ROMs unless I'm fumbling around looking for a rom to play or something. I won't ever be making one on my own.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Well, really just being here and being a part of this community is what I'm trying to venture into and learn more about. I've never been a part of any forum sites before, and I'm very new to all of it. So I just want to be able to go into the different sections and understand how I'm supposed to talk and not look like a newbie for my entire life. :)
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm not going to lie, I go through phases of activeness. As mentioned before, I've never been a part of a forum site before. If this does end up being something I enjoy, I can definitely see myself being very active. I will definitely ask a lot of questions and soak up anything that a mentor has to teach me.

I have no preference. Just whoever wants to help out someone with zero forum experience. :)

I'm interested in having a mentor!

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? I'm interested in the Main Series Pokémon Gaming, The Wide World of Pokémon and Entertainment/Hobbies.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I'm also interested in the ROM hacking section.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm going to commit to be active every day, and I'm willing to be respectful to whoever my mentor will be. I'll also show interest in learning from whoever my mentor'll be.

I'll assign mentors to both of you soon!

Years
    • Trading is the main focus as of right now. I've got so much trading potential, I swear I won't try to sell you a Zigzagoon!
    • Secondly, after I've settled in, I was thinking I could do an art shop. For example, my avatar is entirely done by me- I have a very simple, almost child-like style, but I can do more detailed works of course.
    • Oh I know absolutely nothing about this website, other than very basic navigation. I'm gonna pester the crud out of whoever with questions about things. But I'll try not to go overboard with the annoyances!

Years
    Ooh, might someone adopt me? I'm interested in the rules, Pokemon hacks games, and maybe role play. I would give 110%, and I'm not picky towards any mentor. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    I play the games very often, so i think just general generation VI is what i'm most interested in!

Maybe look into the manga? it's relatively new to me and i'd like to know what it's all about

Very committed, and i wouldn't be posting if i were reluctant to learn :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back