• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ophoore Region OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Oh, sorry I checked just a while ago and I saw that he had edited his previous post into a chapter post. I'll grade it this time, but you can grade any posts for chapters you make.

In this case both (Mira) of you could grade the post because Sasuneuchiha made the chapter and tim is a part of Mira's gang.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ZOMG, I apologize for not posting! I'm a bit busy with my RP, and some others. But I'll get to it soon! I promise!

Would it be OK if I had my character go right to the second chapter, but reminisce over what happened at the end of the first chapter? I was thinking of just having her battle a trainer, and they would have the following:

Pidgey - level 5 (beaten by Bagon)
    Spearow - level 3 (beaten by Nidoran)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    That sounds okay. There is one thing I'd like to ask though. Are you combining your last route 1 post and first Beginroot together or just your route 1 post by reminiscing? Either way it's fine. Don't forget that you can post a minimum of two posts, so if you're worried about not being able to post as frequent you could just do your contest and leave.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    by the way I chose to let Ferno evolve and i will let him learn Quick Attack in replace of leer? or Growl? i forget which one he has.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    haha i'm team Amethyst but anyway, do you know why the other two guys on my team haven't posted in forever?

Mewliveson

Ranger Emilee
    Years
    Um you already accepted me on the other thread.... I submitted my profile on that thread by accident a while ago and you said "acceepted" but you wanted to know which pokemon i would have...So can i begin rping?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Could you refind it for me? I don't remember you signing up for my RP and I don't know where I could find your SU, so could you refresh my memory and show me the SU. I'll be glad to allow you to post once I see it. Have you changed your name recently... that might be the reason...

Mewliveson

Ranger Emilee
    Years
    :embarrass Oh sorry I forgot I never posted my profile.... I meant to but I was too late because the spots were all "full":( If the spot is still open I would love to join and this time I WILL post my profile. :knockedou

Mewliveson

Ranger Emilee
    Years
    Role: Unknown(Which role is open????)

Character Name: Emilee C Knight

Appearance: Emilee has long dark brown hair that she has tied back in a braid that has pink strings running all through it and stretches down to her waist. She is pale skinned with light green eyes that sparkle in the light. She is tall for her gender at 6'2 . She wears a short sleeved white shirt with ruffles on the edges and a pink pokeball icon in the center. her shorts are a brownish tan and end just above her knees.(yes they are knickerbockers) She has a brown single strap bag with a green pokeball icon that holds all her items. it has two pockets where she keeps her pokedex and extra pokeballs. Around her neck she wears a miniture brown feather pendant with small sparkles at the end, given to her by her mother.

Personality:
    Emilee has always been a bit of a dits but comes through when situations get tough. She is very loyal to both friends and pokemon always ready to defend them when needed. There is nothing that makes her more angry then when someone insults her friends or her pokemon abilities. She dislikes arguments(though usually its her who starts them) She is outgoing curious and adventurous.

History: Born in Pallet Town she was always interested in pokemon. As a kid she would often visit her grandfather(Professor Oak) labratory. She learned much about the habits of pokemon there and discovered her love for pokemon herbology. When she was 10 years old she recieved her first pokemon a charmander. She went off on a pokemon journey but soon discovered that she was more interested in taking care of pokemon. She tried pokemon contests and did pretty well for a while but she felt more drawn to pokemon training. Thats when she decided to attend Pokemon Rangers school. She trained hard and eventually became a full fledge Ranger. As she began to travel atop her now evolved Charizard she found a new interest. Pokemon flying.(Constantly changing interests)
    Combining all her previous interests it allowed her to work with all types of people and pokemon. That is when she heard of the new region. Excited about a new challenge she left on a new journey leaving most of her pokemon behind.
    Preferred Starter: Farfetchd

Ribbons, Badges, or Both: Ribbons from the Hoenn region.

Sample RP:
    Emilee smiled. "This should be an easy battle Goldeens a weak pokemon."

The old man smiled and called back. "Dont judge pokemon by their appearances some that may appear weak are actually very strong."

Emilee looked at him slightly confused but then she noticed her Farfetchd was attacking without her. "Fetcher no!" she called out, but it was already too late Farfetchd had run out to the middle of the field and jumped in the air.

The old man grinned and called out to goldeen "Deen use horn atttack!" The goldeen obeyed and flipped up intot he air hitting Farfetchd in the bottom before it had chance to hit the water.

"Fetcher!" Emilee called. Farfetchd ran around holding its back side. "Fetcher watch out!" it was too late goldeen had already come back with a painful tackle attack. Farfetchd fell to the ground knocked out.:knockedou "Oh no!" cried Emilee.

She rushed to Farfetchd side and picked him up. The old man called his Goldeen back and walked slowly over to Emilees side. "I am sorry I had to do that...let me see it a minute." Emilee still sobbing handed Farfetchd to the man. "It will be fine dont ya worry. Goldeen only parylyzed it for a bit." At that moment Farfetchd flinched and blinked its eyes it struggled in the old mans arms. He put it down on the ground. "Thats good do you have any potions with you?" Emilee stopped for a moment Farfetchd ran behind her back hiding.

"I think so..." she picked up her bag and looked inside. She remebered her cousin had given her some items before she left. "Here you go..." she handed him the potion. He smiled at her.

"Okay well I will need yer pokemon..." he said watching as Farfetchd hid further behind Emilee.

"Okay...um Fetcher its okay this man wants to help you. Come on out." Farfetchd slowly came out from hiding. He noticed the potion however and hid again. "Fetcher!" Emilee cried but it did not seem to be listening.

"Its ok...do you have any pokefood with you?" he stood up straight as he looked back at Emilee he seemed somehow younger yet still expierienced.Emilee nodded and digging in her bag pulled out a small case of poke food. She handed it to him. "Yes this will do. Fetcher is it? Come here please I only want to help you come along little one." Farfetchd slowly came out from hiding and walked to the pokefood. Tthe old man smiled. Farfetchd grabbed the food in its wing and gulped it up. "Thats a good pokemon." Farfetchd smiled up at the man and held out its wing in pain. "I see ya got a bit of a scrape there. Here this 'ill help." he sprayed the potion on Farfetchd wing. It flinched away at first, but danced up and down afterwords.

Emilee stared in amazement as well as embarassment. "Wow...uh thanks for the help."

The old man grinned at her. "Tis okay youngin happens all time. It seems ye be needing some help. Yer a first time trainer but ye need a bit of expierience." The old man stopped a minute. "Tell ya what. I'll travel with ye as far as Pewter and then ya can get some expierience from the league." Emilee looked at him astonished at what she was hearing.

"You really mean it?"she asked. Farfetchd danced excitedly around her heels.

"Of course this old sailor ne'r lies.Just tells fish tales every so of'en." The old man laughed. "Ner lass dont ya being worryin' bout me. I think a trip will suit me just fine. Lets just stop for supplies okay?"

Emilee nodded. "Thank you so much! Fetcher and I appreciate it so much."

"Fetch" cried Farfetchd in affirmative.

"Right then lets just be off. Better stop at me house or my wife be complainin'.`" The old man grinned wildly again and laughed. Emilee followed behind nodding and griinning. Already this had been a real adventure.

Starter Pokémon: farfetchd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back