• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Digimon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Heh, whoops. I haven't played DWDS or its sequels in months. Should we use that font? It looks pretty good...

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Sorry Wichu, missed that post before.

Yeah, it does look good (and digimon-ish), let's use it.

There's a certain size it has to be though or some letters screw up (like 'A').
    I don't know what that size is though, but I imagine it wouldn't be hard to figure out in a program other than paint, which screws with fonts anyway.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    So, Con, do you want to choose the fonts we're going to use? I won't be able to work on the game until tomorrow (in around 20 hours), so you have plenty of time to find some... It's not urgent, but it would be useful if I knew which fonts we'll be using.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it has the optimal font size on the site you got it from...

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Wichu said:
    EDIT: I'm pretty sure it has the optimal font size on the site you got it from...
    Eh, I never did go into the font page. However I do tend to miss the most simple things sometimes. :x

Wichu said:
    So, Con, do you want to choose the fonts we're going to use? I won't be able to work on the game until tomorrow (in around 20 hours), so you have plenty of time to find some... It's not urgent, but it would be useful if I knew which fonts we'll be using.
    Ok, I'll go through 'em tonight. I'll post it on the forum.

I'm in love with with ReDesigned theme <3
    Me too <3

Here's some banners/links I made.
    As of now, Digimon XP is the code-name, I guess.

The PC Digimon RPG

General affiliate button size.
    The PC Digimon RPG

Animated banner.

Last edited:

HollowNightmare

Black Light. White Evil.
    Years
  • Now this sounds like a pretty good idea. I have to admit that the only Digimon games I have played are Digimon World 1 and 4. ^ ^; I might try and get Digimon World Ds second hand but, I'll join this website anyway if that is okay?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I just stopped by to wish you guys good luck. I'm delighted to see you all try something different.
    Looking forward to seeing something in the "showcase" section.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • To our fans, to show your support, please join our forums, there is a link in mine, or CoN~'s signature,

Also, I suggest we nominate a poster Digimon, like a mascot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back