• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • False; I actually raised a Rayquaza to level 100 when I was a little kid (before I knew about the metagame, haha).

The person below me has never obtained a shiny starter at the beginning of any given Pokémon game (meaning, eggs don't count).

Zaphkiel

~ Butter Knife ~
    Years
  • True, I never even had explosion in my pokemon's move set.

The person below me never caught a shiny feebas

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • True; I actually did my homework on Fairy-types so I could learn to counter them.

The person below me has never run away from a Legendary Pokémon, regardless of whether or not it was an accident.

Years
  • False! I've done that several times, some of which were accidents. Oh the regret I would've felt if I hadn't saved.

The person below me has never imported a Pokemon game or product from Japan (assuming you don't live there).

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • False, I used togetic!! (for a while)

The person below me have played a pokemon game with his/her character from the other gender (choose a girl if you are a boy or choose a boy if you are a girl)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • True. I ever attempted any challenge..

The person below me have beat the game with 3 pokemon or less in his party all time he/she played the game.

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    True, and I wish that never happen...

The person below me has never lost any battle in Emerald (if so, kudos to u!!)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Nu, false, I can't beat Tate and Liza. -.-U

The person below me has never written a story about a game they were playing. (I actually have a FireRed one I need to update on Fanfiction.....)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back