• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

False...I have been meaning to play some fan games/ROM hacks, but I have a mountain of Steam games to plough through and I just never get around to it...

The person below me has a Pokemon game in their 3DS right now.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Aww, I was so close! I thought it was yellow... False.

The person below me would teach a Pokémon, that knows Rest, the move Snore.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Nope, not gonna do that since Rest and Sleep Talk are way better than that.

TPBM if given the chance, would always keep at least one pseudo-legendary Pokémon in their teams.

pkmin3033

The person below me likes the Sun and Moon anime?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    True.
    After some time of indecision, yesterday I watched the first two episodes and I liked them!

The person below me likes Solgaleo more than Lunala.

pkmin3033

False...I'd probably pace myself a little better than that. xD

The person below me has seen every episode of the Pokemon anime aired to date.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    False.
    I've seen all episodes of season 1, some episodes of season 2, some episodes of Diamond & Pearl and the first two episodes of the Sun and Moon anime which I'm planning to continue.

The person below me would evolve Eevee into Sylveon.

pkmin3033

False. RNG hates me, so I miss more often than I hit...and really, it's overkill. In regular gameplay there is no need for stuff like Fire Blast or Hydro Pump when weaker moves will get the job done just as well.

The person below me has a level scheme they adhere to in the games? (i.e. train 5 levels between Gyms)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back