• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

False, although I've been tempted to do a mono fire run of XY because there are just a ridiculous number of fire types in it.

The person below me has found a low level Salamence in SM?

pkmin3033

False...never touched that setting. Dunno what it even does. xD

The person below me has created a Pokemon food item before?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • False. Although I was surprised Moon has Lilligant as a version exclusive considering Petilil evolves with tne Sun Stone.

The person below prefers Pikachu's Gen 1 design to his current design.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • True, I really like those two despite them being a pain to fight against.

The person below prefers the Sinnoh Gym Leaders to the Hoenn Gym Leaders

pkmin3033

False...too busy saving it for evo items I shouldn't have to buy with it ._.

The person below me prefers sprites to models?

It's so you can't switch your Pokemon out in battle during regular play. Like if you were having a wifi battle.
    Ohhh, I see....well, that's kinda pointless. xD

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Absolutely true, and I'm still kinda waiting for an upcoming Pokémon game that reuses sprite graphics -- even if I couldn't play it for known reasons.

The person below me likes to step on puddles in any Pokémon game if available.

ThunderCorp.

Cause you never know...
    Years
  • False, I never encoutered it due to:
    1) I went through my Crystal game with just a Cyndaquil and Hoothoot (OMG, so much grinding)
    2) I didn't bother completing the Gen II Pokedex, just the Emerald and FireRed one's

TPBM thought of a shipping fanfiction the moment they say Dawn and Lucas' character models (lame, I know...)

Years
  • False? I'm not sure what you're asking here. :[

The person below me has found all of the hidden items on the Abandoned Ship!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back