• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
  • True. A shiny Ivysaur once knocked itself out with Take Down after I used False Swipe.

TPBM caught the shiny Haxorus in B2/W2.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • True, but not very often

The person below me has never picked the fire type starter in any core series Pokemon game

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • False, I've only shiny hunted a few times and for each Pokemon it took several hours to find a shiny

The person below me has never used a Legendary Pokemon when battling the Elite 4

pkmin3033

The person below me has completed a Living Dex?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • False... I've never even bothered to complete a Regional Dex, let alone a Living Dex haha. xD

The person below me has never gotten a chance to play Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Monsieur MustaChu

LegendChu's Sophisticated Alt
    Years
  • The person below me has never gotten a chance to play Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.
    That would be so true Sir, I'm so busy traversing the globe, spreading the message of love & peace, that I do not find time for much else.

The wonderful person who would be posting below me, has taken a Pikachu (sans the mustache), to the Elite 4.

Pika Pika :chu:

pkmin3033

True. It's one of the few Gen V Pokemon I do like. xD

The person below me has a copy of every single core Pokemon game for its original system?

pkmin3033

False...I can't stand Suicune, Entei is overrated, and Raikou is underrated. No complaints about the birb trio...other than their irritating availability in XY.

The person below me has completed a Pokemon game in the same day they have acquired it before?

pkmin3033

True. I've not played either of those versions yet~

The person below me would watch a Pokemon live action movie.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. It would be interesting if nothing else.

The person below has found a Shiny Pokemon and been disappointed by its Shiny Colouration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back