• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Absolutely true, just so long as she is no packing teeter dance. Trying to get a hug, then hitting myself in confusion would not be nice lol

Tpbm now wnd then feels a pang of guilt when they k.o a Pokemon they really like or defeat a trainer that they enjoy as a character.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • True. I want to heal up as well as set a new respawning point as soon as possible.

The person below me ALWAYS fills up their team with six pokemon for the whole game.

Years
  • True, granted I do breed Pokemon so I may have eggs with me at some point but they are still Pokemon technically.

Tpbm can't name all of the 7 stages off the top of their head-- no google! If you can then you do Unova proud and Reshiram shall bless thee.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • All of the 7 Sages. There's Rood and Ghetsis and I think Zinzolin can't remember the names of the other four though.

The person below has hatched a Shiny Pokemon.

Years
  • False

The next person stocks up on Hyper Potions, Full Restores, and Revives for the Elite Four.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    tpbm, yes, mostly to heal up my pokemon in between battles as I want the fights to be fair

tpbm has used a Scizor?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • False, but Scizor is a Pokemon I'd definitely like to try out sometime.

The person below me has ran into a shiny Pokemon on the first Route of a game.

Years
  • False, soft-resetting for a shiny starter probably would not count because you said "run into." I did random encounter and catch a shiny rattata, but while it was early route it wasn't the very first route so I don't think I can count this either.

Tpbm customizes their trainer's hair color and style to look more like their real appearance.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • False! While I did enjoy Johto, my favorite region has to be either Unova, Kalos, or Sinnoh. Still haven't decided, though! xD

The next person has never sold any of their Pokémon games before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back