• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

pkmin3033

True, I buy all my games physically where I can. xD

TPBM has put more than 500 hours into a single save file in a Pokemon game before?

Years
    I think I had over 600 in my original Diamond copy yeah. Gosh I miss my original Torterra.

TPBM had a Pokemon Crater account way back when.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    oh my god pokémon crater!!!

I've never used X items, no. Screw that tbh lmao.

TPBM sometimes just listens to Pokémon VGM to relax.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Ooooh, very close!! However, it's not quite the VGM I listen to—it's the anime/movie OSTs instead! I'm a huge enthusiast of PokéAni music, hehe. ^-^

The next person isn't much of a competitive battler.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    True! I'm alright at randbats and can do decent strategy most of the time but I'm mostly lost in the competitive world.

TPBM likes one of the other generations' electric rodents more than they like Pikachu.

pkmin3033

TPBM actually likes Simisear?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ehhhhh.... no, the only one I like from those lines is Pansage and that's ONLY because Cilan has one.

TPBM would like contests to come back in-game.

Meadow

Years
    Hmmm... considering my favorite Pokémon is a massive tie between a whole bunch of Pokémon that I can't decide between (one of them being Decidueye), I'd say that's technically true. =p

The next person has watched an online playthrough of a Pokémon game in its entirety!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. I've never enjoyed watching others play games.

The person below has won an ORAS contest with a Pokemon not in the Hoenn Pokedex.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I've never played ORAS, not yet, but I'm sure that will eventually be true. :D

The person below me will stay loyal to main series games?

Meadow

Years
    That's... a little hard to say, ehehe! 😭 But I'm guaranteed to stay loyal to the Mystery Dungeon games, if that counts for anything!! (*w*)

The next person maybe collected Pokémon cards when they were younger? :D

pkmin3033

True! I collected off-and-on up to Neo Destiny. I had an entire set of Southern Islands cards, Shining Raichu, and Shining Tyranitar at one point! Although my prized card was a Light Arcanine that I pulled from a pack because it had such a pretty design.

The person below me has tried drawing a Pokemon from memory before?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True when I was younger. I think it was Pikachu.

The person below knows the Jessie and James Team Rocket motto word for word.

pkmin3033

True...I know several of the alternate versions, too. I also want my wedding vows to be a variation of the Team Rocket motto...and yes, I've written it all out xD

The person below me has read part of the Pokemon special manga

pkmin3033

True, I mean--wait...what? Sinnoh has other starters?! You lie! :o
    But yeah Turtwig's line is OK and Chimchar is trash because it's another monkey

The person below me has at least three Pokemon plushies

Back