• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What is your favorite feature here in PC? Whether if its vB or Audy-generated?
I really like Personal Notepad. You could save anything there, and access it from almost any device at all as long as you're logged in; it's very handy. Like feature is pretty good, too, even though it could be a bit glitch-y at times. XD"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^YES. THE PERSONAL NOTEPAD. I'm almost at my limit because I have a lot of CSS templates and signatures saved there in case I want to recycle them sometime. I also make room for me to make a to-do list.

I also like visitor messaging. It's like writing on someone's facebook wall except it's not facebook. It's better than..that. Also, the ability to customize your profiles in an amazing manner. I love how I spark some creativity every time I visit my own profile. <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeess, of course, visitor messaging! How could I miss that? ): Well, I guess it's just not appreciated enough by some people (myself included) since almost all forums have it, whether they're vBulletin or not. Though, I still love the feature. To improve it, I think it'd be amazing if it were real-time. For example, if you happen to be in your profile while someone's posting a message, it'd appear instantly without having to reload the page or anything.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
What is your favorite feature here in PC? Whether if its vB or Audy-generated?

Yeah, I like VMs and Blogs, and the Notepad but I like the BBCodes here since they are so extensive and such. There are so many, I can't count xD

AAAAND, GOT MY 500th POST IN THIS ACCOUNT :]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You know the nice thing about PC, guys? It's the emblems. As a staff member, I personally enjoy making emblems, as well as passing them out to people that deserve them so much. They're like badges if you were part of a coalition or a group like the Girl/Boy Scouts or something like that...or they could be like Pokemon Gym Badges too. So, why not we discuss the emblems that we have here on PC, yeah? What is your favorite emblem? Why is it so special to you?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What is your favorite emblem? Why is it so special to you?
There's so many out there; it's just hard to choose one. :( Description-wise, I really like Knight of Hyrule. It's creative, and also references Legend of Zelda, which is one of my most favorite video game series. In terms of design, I'd say Life of the Party. Helping Hand isn't too bad-looking, either. Honorable mentions go to Color Coordinated, Shut Up, A Gem Amongst Granite, Member of the Year All-stars, and Holder of the Triforce.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

I like my PC Veteran emblem coz it shows how old I actually am now xD Also, I liked Shipping Debates Easter Contest Participant since it was the first emblem I've ever recieved! Also AH: End hiatus coz it's Homestuck's club emblem xD

Oh, and speaking of emblems, I'm still working on an emblem for the PC emblem xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Usually my favorites are the ones that I made in the past. When I was modded the first time, the first emblem I made was my ego emblem, which was awarded to the people whom I feel closest to. Sadly that Emblem doesn't exist anymore, and was replaced with a NASCAR ego emblem (some of you guys may have it haha).

In terms of other emblems I like, I feel proud of my 2nd place Emblem Sketchers Contest emblem, it's the only emblem I earned that gave me either a 1st/2nd/3rd place finish in a contest, and I'm really proud of it. :) Other emblems I like are the "Born This Way" emblem, the "Rookie Roleplayer" emblem, the "Wise One" emblem, and soo many others!~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I know this is a little early to start new topic, but thought I should throw this one in just so I don't forget later on. xD" When do you think PokéCommunity 2.0 will officially start rolling? How would you expect its layout to be? As we've heard from Audy (well, at least most of us), there will be a lot of new features, such as quote notification, likes for blog entries, self name-changing, and redesigned user profiles--which are you looking most forward to?

Years

Out of the emblems I have, my fave is the "Crazy, crazy member" emblem. I just like the little drawing on it, and as it says I am definitely cray-cray at times, especially after I've had my laughter fix. I was like, pretty damn crazy around 2012-2013 but these days I'm more friendly as well. There's also the "Your Knowledge is Legendary" emblem with the Reshiram & Zekrom pic, which I got for being a contributor to topics on Pokemon Black & White.

As far as other emblems go, I also love the pics on "Sexy Moderator", "EV's Little Cutie" and "Born For The Camera". The first one is the emblem you receive when you get modded, the second being EV♥'s ego emblem, and the third being given to those who post regularly in CCC's photos thread.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As a side topic, how many ego emblems did you get from staff members? 12 ego emblems for me, I didn't know what they stood for until my first modding and people were like GO MAKE ONE NOW AND GIVE ME ONE WHEN YOU'RE DONE. haha.

When do you think PokéCommunity 2.0 will officially start rolling?
ooooo the excitement for PC 2.0 is all around us! I'd say by halfway through the year...or is it too early? Then probs at the end of 2014? I can't wait for likes to be implemented on blogs, it's very very well needed.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Wow, that's a lot, Megan. ;o; For me, it's only just four at the moment--Bonds, Michonne Approved, Toph's Wide Guard, Servine's Token of Appreciation, and On the Fast Track to Victory. Anyway, I'm expecting to PC 2.0 to kick-off within the next four months or so. They're currently working on design as far as I'm aware, and almost half-way done. Once they're finished, they'll have implemented and start working on other things. I'm extremely excited about this, haha.

Years
I have seven ego emblems, all of which were given to me after I became a moderator lmao.. but overall, my favorite emblem has to be my ego emblem since it symbolizes the wonderful friendship I've had with a lot of members here :D

As for PC 2.0, I'm really interested to see how it turns out. It'd be neat if PC 2.0 brought a whole new layout and meaning to message boards as well.

Years
I've only got three... which are these ones and I'll also bracket who it was associated with - Ain't No Jelli (Jellicent♀), Servine's Token of Appreciation (Terabyte) and The Kanzler Konnexion (Kanzler, who is now an ex-mod).

Yeah I'm kinda lacking in ego emblems compared to some of you guys lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
PC 2.0 will be sure to change the way we access PC so much. Can't wait!

There are a few other ego emblems that you might not even know whom they belong to, because they all want to keep it as a mystery. xD I have one that I'm still trying to wonder who that belongs to. xD

Also, in club news: Gunner, who owns this club, sent me the emblem for the club a couple of days ago, and It'll be uploaded very soon! The emblem will be featured on the first post once it is completed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I haven't given my ego emblem to many people at all :p don't think I have many from others either. Derp, I'm not very social or something.

And I have no idea when PC 2.0 will actually appear. Gavin has tried to cheat by making styles feature PC 2.0 elements and stuff, or so I believe. I feel it's kind of like how Andrew Hussie says Homestuck will return soon. Suuuure.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Let's take the emblem topic even further—if you were to create your own emblem, what would you call it? Who would be rewarded this emblem? This cannot be ego emblem, so try to stay away from that. xD;; If it were me, I'd make something called "Smartie Pants." This would be awarded to those who answer questions in q&a threads throughout the entire forum, and not just one board.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^that emblem needs to exist, imo.

I did an emblem idea back in 2011 during the sketchers competition, and it's an emblem called "The Green Thumb". It's awarded to those people who love grass types so much. xD I'll find it soon so I can show you guys what it looks like...it's hidden deep in the PC archives lol.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I did an emblem for the Homestuck club 8)

Hm, I'm not sure what I would make. Maybe an emblem for members who are very very kind and don't seem to have a single stain of darkness in their heart?

Years
If I were to make an emblem, if we could have an emblem for Fairy-type fans I think we should have one for every type, the one I'd make would obviously be for those who sway loyalty to the amazing Water-type, complete with a fave Water Pokemon of my choice.

I'd also make an emblem for those who would be super-obsessed with anything cute. It would fit me perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back