• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
The sick bastards... He woke up in considerable pain, but even so, it was manageable. He looked around the cell, and noticed that he kept his cane -- but not his Pokemon. He looked around, and saw a girl sitting near a corner, curled up into a ball. Even though she was in the shadows, her injuries were evident.

He turned towards his cellmate and contemplated making efforts to revive her when another Rocket person stopped in front of the cell and simply started laughing. Saying something about Adrian's useless party, he turned around and left.

It wasn't long until another Rocket showed up with this massive, angry-looking Dragonite. He looked straight at Adrian, but he didn't give a flying Rattata's turd about the guy. He didn't give half a one about the Dragonite either. It was likely there just for security.

Instead, his gaze was fixated on the syringe the man was holding. "What do you want?" He managed to respond, ready to give him hell with his cane. "You here to torture me like you did to this girl?"

The man laughed. "We don't damage our valuable prisoners -- often. Besides, I don't like torturing cripples or handicaps myself anyway. No sport in it when they're strong enough not to scream... and you're pretty damn strong."

He lifted the syringe and made sure Adrian saw the thing in its every detail. "I honestly have no idea how you managed to stop my Venusaur's Solarbeam, or take an all-out Thunder attack from my Jolteon and actually live to tell the tale. But in this day in age, I've sort of stopped trying to go after the unexplainable. I simply respect strength, and follow those who have the most of it."

He stepped forward, and Adrian found himself stepping back. The man kept his grin. "You see, I have great respect for you, as do my superiors. They saw what you're capable of. We just thought we might step in and help a fellow out. So you see, there's nothing at all for you to worry about."

"What about the girl?" Adrian found himself standing up to this person for some inexplicable reason. Was it the helpless person sitting nearby, or the fact that he hated this person for his sheer lack of honor?

"She's of little consequence." He took another step closer, and so did that hulking Dragonite. "Oh, and this whole idea about giving you this shot while you're still awake wasn't my idea. Neither was keeping your stuff on you, but my betters seem to really want you to stick around. Either that, or they've got a terrible sense of humor. Now just hold on a bit..."

He raised his cane to strike the man, but he felt the Dragonite tear it loose from his hand and toss it to the side. The next thing he knew, he felt a pain in his arm, and then the world went black.

Last edited:
Years
Josh Strika

I looked down feeling confused and hurt by this girl's words. "It's not what it looks like." I mumbled quietly. I had to think of someway to explain to her why I had been there. I kicked one of my toes out behind me and bobbed my foot up and down as I do when I am nervous. "I'm new here and I wanted to allow my Pokemon to run around somewhere to get used to the school when I heard a huge battle going on. So I came in to see how a real trainer battles." I say the last sentence with my head to the ground. "I'm really sorry. When I saw you holding your cubone like that I felt bad for it because it had to battle what sounded like a tough opponent. N...no...not that you're a bad trainer." I knew how dumb that sounded but it was true. "B...bu...but my Pokemon have....... have never battled before. Well not since I challenged Cerulean Gym. I'll leave now. I really am sorry." I end while slowly turning towards the door to leave.
My thoughts for some reason kept returning to that battle and how I let my Pokemon get in such a bad position. This trainer took care of her Pokemon way better than I ever had. "Don't worry. I didn't come here to see you." I finish as I leave the room. I walked over to that bench in the main lobby once again and sat there as I started to tear up thinking about how I messed up my first real chance at meeting one of my new classmates.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Suicune Dorm

Finally settled and finally giving herself time to rest, Danielle threw herself into bed and laid down, her head squishing the firm pillow provided by the Academy. Thoughts about Christmas and her life back in Celadon City were rushing around her head. In the back of her mind a question remained unanswered: why did you even return?

The relationship between Danielle and her uncle continued to be on the rocks ever since Thanksgiving. She knew ever since she was a young girl that Pokemon was her life, and she wanted to devote her life into training and battling with Pokemon. That was the main reason why she came to the Academy, she wanted to learn more and graduate as an expert. Her uncle didn't approve of her having three extra Pokemon, but he did approve of Mienfoo, who was a gift and not a captured Pokemon. Mienfoo shared a lot of common feelings with Danielle, ever since he was hatched from the egg.

Mienfoo moved forward and laid down next to Danielle. He understood what she was going through. He knows her uncle way too well. He was the only one who could push Danielle up from the slump of sadness. Ozzy and Sector stood by the window, glancing at the falling snow and the mysterious blue bird flying above the Raikou Dorm across from there.

"What do you think I should give Mark for Christmas, guys?" Danielle randomly asked her Pokemon.

Ozzy turned around as he heard the voice of Danielle. He got out of the window outcove and rushed to find a random book on the floor. Holding it by his teeth, he jumped up on the bed and gave it to Danielle, who sat up criss-crossed.

"Oh, Ozzy," Danielle chuckled, giving him a pat on the head. "Unfortunately, Mark doesn't like to read...as far as I know. We should give him something fancy, like maybe sunglasses or a new coat...or maybe a special item for his Pokemon!"​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark eventually made it to the front office of the Academy, right in the heart of it all. Mark remembered meeting Cynthia up her when they encountered that rocket spy... the building housed alot of important people and it was a really busy place on top of that. But Mark didn't think too much on that. For now he had to learn what was needed from him. He entered the door and walked up to the counter.

"Hi I'm Mark Wilson... you uh... called me here?" Mark said.

The clerk pointed behind him. He could see a man with a fairly similar hairstyle to Marks just alot shorte. He was dressed awfully casually with a black jacket and blue Jeans. There was also a women who looked like a seasoned trainer...long black hair, a bit shorter then the other man, that same confident look Mark gave... it was his parents. His... parents?! Here? In the academy?! Well... Christmas was coming up soon so he more then welcomed it! But boy was that a surprise.

"Mom! Dad..!" Mark shouted as he ran up to hug the both of them. Admitingly, Mark missed them. After today, it was very relieving to bump into his folks again.

"What are you two doing all the way out here? I hope it was more then coming to check on me. Haha" Mark said with a grin. Mark's mother grinned at his son.

"Well I'm afraid it was mostly just that Mark. Haha. We wanted to see how you were doing here in the Academy... How's Len? Has he been doing alright with you?" She asked.

Mark nodded and let Len out of his Pokeball. Mark's mother looked very surprised. Len looked up at Mark's mother and quickly lept up to hug her. She was his previous trainer after all.

"Oh wow! Fully evolved and everything! Mark you've been awfully busy here! I see Snype is doing as great as ever!" She said happily. Mark dead quickly walked up and gave Mark a side hug, patting his back hard.

"I'll bet he has a whole team of powerful Pokemon by now! You'll be just like your mother in no time flat! She was a heck of a trainer back in the day... I got creamed when we first met." His dad said. Mark gave a nervous laugh. He wasn't too fond of his father but he was innocent enough... he wondered if his gambling addiction was being taken care of...

"Heh... you bet! I've been in alot of battles around the school! I got a heck of a strategy going down for my Pokemon... heh... I'm still developing more as we speak." Mark said. His dad smiled.

"Good to hear Mark! How's life been in the academy? Meet any girls around here?" He asked with a snicker. Mark had indeed met some girls and even tried asking one out... but with little success... he wondered what Valorie was up to anyways. He hoped she was doing alright. (IRONY)

"U-um... well... a few..." Mark said a bit nervously.

"Well hope you run into someone like your mother here! I kept telling you to go for that one girl back home... what was her name again...?" Mark blushed again.

"D-dad! We're just friends! Always were..." Mark interrupted he quickly tried to change the subject by pulling out a Pokeball.

"Oh dad, I wanted to ask you something... I've been having a bit of trouble with Commodore... I was wondering if you could help. You've spent alot of time with Commodore so maybe you might know a thing or two." Mark asked as he brought out his newly evolved Porygon Z. Mark's father blinked and looked somewhat terrified.

"Mark... what happened to Commodore? He looks so... bizarre! How on earth were you able to evolve him into a Porygon-Z?" He asked. So that's what it was called... so this was a regular evolution... or irregular. Commodore picked up his head and started to bounce it around with its tail. Mark didn't want to tell his dad how he really ended up with Commodore... the last thing he needed was to worry his parents about Team Rocket!

"I uh... was using my computer in my room! Commodore wandered inside of it and popped out as that thing... I don't know what went down but he's acting all weird now! He sometimes won't listen to my commands or he'll fire at random. Which reminds me, I should return him before he starts blowing everything up." Mark said. He returned Commodore back into his Pokeball. His dad looked worried.

"I might be able to see what's wrong with him if you'd let me borrow him for a little while. I brought my own computer her so maybe I can fix the little guy." He said. Mark nodded and handed his dad Commodore's Pokeball. He did have a nack for technology... Mark recalled Commodore helped his dad out with alot of stuff back home when he wasn't in the game corner...

"Wait... your staying here?" Mark asked. His mother nodded.

"Of course! Chirstmas is coming! We'd love nothing more then to spend it with you!" His mother said. Mark gave a large smile. They came out all this way just to spend Christmas with him... it made him feel great. He had almost forgot about Team Rocket.

"Thanks... looking forward to spending some time with you two. I got to introduce you to my friends I made here! I'm hoping to get together with alot of them for Christmas!" Mark said.

"Of course! I'm sure your busy getting gifts and such for your friends... we won't hold you here any longer if you'd like to get back to what your doing. Our hotel is in Oak Town if you'd like to come by later to pick up Commodore." His dad said. Mark nodded to him. He did have a lot of presents to gather... he wasn't quite sure what to get but he was sure something would come to mind. He did recently make friends with Sammy but would a christmas present be proper for someone he just met? Mark didn't think much of it. He owed her alot anyways.

"Alright then! It was great seeing you two again! I got some Christmas shopping to do!" Mark said as he headed out the doors and back to his own business.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Ugh... she felt bad about snapping at that kid, but she didn't take well to invasions of privacy. It was something you got so little of out at sea that it really became a precious commodity. She thought about going after him to check he was alright - he looked like he'd been about to start balling or something - but her Pokemon were far more important than a stranger. She was about to get up when she heard Mark being called to the front office over the school tannoy. She must have really gotten him in some deep trouble by ditching him at the Power Plant. But even so, she wasn't ready to reveal herself to the authorities just yet - or possibly ever. Mark would just have to deal with whatever trouble he was in by himself.

"Come on Cubone," she said, "let's head back to the room. I've got something I wanna teach you, okay? Might help get those nerves under control."
"Cubone." He sighed, getting up alongside Sammy.

Normally she would return Cubone to his pokeball for the journey, not wanting to exhaust his little legs, but he really seemed like he needed to be out and about right now. Gathering up her things she left the practice arena and returned to her dorm room with Cubone. Once safely there she closed and locked the door, dumping her stuff on the bed.

"Alright little guy, find a spot on the floor," she thumped down and crossed her legs, following her own instructions. "I'm gonna teach you something I shoulda thought of already, a way to control your emotions and put things into perspective. I'm gonna teach you how to meditate."​

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Oak Town

Shawn nodded at Kayla's suggestion and turned to open the door. "C'mon, everyone. Lets get inside so we can get a good table," he whispered to Holly and Haru and walked inside, being sure to hold the door open for Kayla. He approached a pedestal where a waitress was standing and waiting for something to do. The lady, whose nametag said Stacy, smiled as he approached. "HI there," she said with enthusiasm, "Is it you two tonight?" Shawn shook his head no, stating, "We need to wait for a couple more people." Stacy nodded and looked around quickly before smiling again, "Ok, well, when the others get here, just let me know, ok?" She then walked towards the back of the restaurant to do something while he waited inside.

He turned to the doors, seeing Holly and Amy discussing outside. He hoped whatever happens happened soon so that Amy would leave them alone. What a date this was turning out to be!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Holly Amarosa and Kayla Makihatayama

Holly smiled weakly at Kayla as she walked into the restaurant. She threw the Growlithe to tne ground gently. "Follow Kayla," Holly whispered, holding the door open with her foot. The Growlithe growled softly and tilted his head. "Go," Holly hissed. I have to get Amy back to my room... She can't ruin this date... Holly groaned softly and snapped back to reality. She glanced up at Amy and frowned when she saw the woman crying silently. "I thought we were over this..." Amy whispered. "I thought that you were better now..." Holly whimpered and backed into the restaurant. "I'm sorry," she whispered, feeling tears in her own eyes. "W-We can talk about this later..." She picked up the Growlithe and watched Amy walk away. "Sorry..." she whispered again before walking into the restaurant. She looked at Kayla and Shawn and sniffled. "So... Where are we sitting?" The Growlithe whimpered and scrambled up to lick her face.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Somewhere in Oak Island...
Some minutes before...

"Alright, do you remember the face?" a creepy, shady boy said to a Ralts who nodded in response. The boy smirked evilly, and yelled "Go onwards, then! And remember, try to act as innocent and possible". Having understood the command, the Ralts happily skipped away from the creep, as if it had no plan.

Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

Alice let go of Roxas to lie back in her bed. She put her right hand over her forehead, but didn't feel like she had a temperature. Her eyes turned back to see Roxas, and they looked apologetic. She was sorry that the date, her very first date had to be postponed. Her lower lip moved so that her face turned into one of the so-called "puppy faces" and opened her arms wide.

"Huggie, please?" she asked in a sweet voice tone.

All of a sudden, the door opened, and a Pokémon stood behind it. It was a Ralts, and for some reason it appeared to be scared. Alice's puppy face reverted back into its Normal forme and her eyes turned to the Pokémon, having been startled by its sudden appearance. "Aw, what a cute little Pokémon!" she cooed, "What's wrong, little fella?" The Pokémon timidly approached the girl's bed and turned to look at the purple Solosis. Jello looked at Ralts and blushed. W-Wow... What a... cute Pokémon... he thought. The other Pokémon giggled at him and covered her mouth, acting flustered. Alice let out an "Awww!" at the sight of that. Love is in the air, you could say... she thought with a giggle.

Ralts suddenly shook her head and turned her attention back to Alice. The expression on the Pokémon's face turned back into the scared one. The red-haired girl was starting to get confused, and Roxas most most likely in the same situation. Who did this Pokémon belong to? Was it wild? Why was it scared? Who was it running away from? Alice patted the spot on her bed next to her. "It's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you, little fella! You're really cute! Come here~"

Slowly but surely, the mysterious Pokémon made her way over to the bed and climbed it up. She moved to where the spot Alice was patting and stayed there. The girl put her hand over it and stroked a side of her face. The Pokémon sensed the girl was not a threat and snuggled right next to her. "AWWWW! Roxas, look! How cute!" she cooed, but suddenly...

The small psychic Pokémon giggled and started to glow blue. The blue aura spread and enveloped Alice. The giggled then turned into a laugh full of mischief, and before Jello or Roxas could do anything both Alice and Ralts disappeared in a flash of light.

"ALICE!" Jello shouted, but it was no use. She was gone. And the only one who could help was... the human he disliked. Roxas.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Suicune Dorm

Sector the Yanma, who was also on the window outcove, flew to Danielle's vanity and picked out a necklace. Then he flew and landed next to Ozzy. Danielle was still deciding on what to give Mark for Christmas.

"A...necklace?" Danielle asked, "You mean...a necklace of friendship?"

"Yaaaan!" the Yanma replied and nodded.

"Oh well, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Tell y'all what...How about we head on over to the shops at Oak Town?" Danielle then sat up and adjusted her boots. " I also gotta buy a gift for Lucia...and Miss Sandoval too! And..." She suddenly frowned at the thought of her uncle, whom she had left behind. Mienfoo quickly walked up to her and held her right hand...hoping she'd be alright.

Danielle smiled and shook it off.

"Alright, It's cold outside. Let's go shopping!"​

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
Chris sat on a bench in Oak Town. His Riolu jumped up to follow him. Riolu turned to smile at Chris, but all he smiled at was somebody facing the ground, looking glum. Riolu jumped down and stood on the bit of ground Chris was staring at, hoping to get his attention.
"Not now Rio, I don't want to play..." moaned Chris. Rio ran around and jumped on Chris's shoulder, and nudged him. "Rio, you should know why I'm upset. I love being here, I can hardly believe it, but you remember what happened back in trainer school. I dont want that happening again!" Rio jumped on his lap and looked into his eyes. "Fine we'll go train!"
Chris stepped into the park and sent his two Tyrogues, Tylee and Tychan. "Alright, I want both of you fighting Rio! Now battle!" Rio stood still, waiting for the other two to move. They charged forwards with super speed and they both went in for a Low Kick. Rio quickly jumped into the air and used dig to quickly go under the ground. He knew what Tychan would do next. Tychan went for Earthquake, but only a second after Rio had already jumped out and smashed Tylee into the air. He then used force palm to knock Tylee into the hole Rio had made, making the earthquake knock him out. Then Rio fell out of the sky and landed on Tychan witha Brick Break, which took him out aswell.
"Good job Riolu!" Chris cheered as he returned his two fainted pokemon. "Now lets get to the pokemon center and get the healed up," Chris decided as he started running with Rio quickly behind him.

Megaman765

Years
Mark was without Commodore for now. Hopefully his dad would be able to figure out what was wrong with the Pokemon... poor Commodore went through alot today. He just wondered why he was a specific target for team rocket? By now the school must have heard of the incident at the Power Plant... at least, the staff there should have. The Power Plant would be blocked off for police investigation and who knows what Looker would be up to. For now, Mark would have to get some christmas gifts for his friends. Danielle, Valorie... maybe a gift for Lucia when he had to chance to give her one. Today was a busy one and that nap helped him get into better spirits. Mark had Snype out on lookout to make sure nothing snuck up on them. Mark also decided to have Able out to help Snype out. She was quick and she would certainly react to any sort of attacks the minute somebody snuck up on him.

Mark was having a hard time deciding on a gift for Danielle... his mind kept going toward Pokemon related things but he kept reminding himself this was a gift for HER. It had to be something she would be able to keep for herself... he was mostly having trouble because of his thoughts on Team Rocket. If they targeted a trainer like him, there was no doubt that they would go after other trainers... that quickly got Mark worried. Team Rocket would target strong and rare Pokemon. His thoughts raced on which of his friends might have something like that...

"...Val..." Mark's heart pounded. Was she alright? Sure he had a bit of an awkward moment but she was still his friend! Mark quickly got out his Pokegear and attempted to message her through it.

"Val? How are you doing?" Mark simply messaged. He sent the message straight to Valorie, hoping to get some form of reply just to ease his thoughts. Which reminded him, Danielle didn't even know about the situation with Team Rocket! She could be in danger too!

Mark was getting paranoid now... he just wanted to make sure everyone was alright, even if he lacked the means of combating Team Rocket on his own... Still though, he was in a public area in Oak Town. As long as he stayed close to the Academy, he should be fine. After all, several Gym Leaders and elite four members are there, but of course that wouldn't stop the spys...

"Gah... I can't think straight Snype... how about you? Got any ideas on what we should get Dani?" Mark asked. Snype pondered a moment... he wanted to come up with something special just as baddly... he suddenly got a great idea! Snype jumped off a Mark's shoulder and held two fingers up. He started to make a growling sound.

"Uh... Grr...teeth? Em... Growl? Wait... a Growlithe? I know where your getting at. Snype, That's a great idea and all but... we would have to go back up to the Volcano..." Mark said with a sigh. Still though, it would be perfect... it was the first Pokemon that Mark attempted to capture for Dani. Sure it got away, but it was a very memorable moment. If he caught one for her, he'd be able to make up for his little mishap. Despite all of the effort it would be, Mark was up for it. He had his Pokemon on him, so if Team Rocket wanted to go after them, he'd be ready.

"Shopping will have to wait then... I guess we're heading back to the Volcano." Mark said with a grin. Snype quickly jumped back onto Mark's shoulder and the two headed back to the Volcano they were at earlier that day. He had something else to do up there anyways...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
971094_377616662343992_869325343_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn sighed as she looked around outside. She had to leave class early because her new Pokemon, mischievous little thing she is managed to escape her Pokeball and run off. Not good considering Rosalyn wasn't very fast chasing after the Pokemon. "Shade!" she yelled finally spotting the Purrloin. Said Pokemon stopped and looked at her trainer before giving the feline equivalent of a smirk before bounding off again. mischievous little thing, now I know why Purrloin are called the Devious Pokemon. she thought with a frown and groan. Today just wasn't her day it seemed and her Purrloin was starting to put her in an upset mood.

"Shade this isn't funny!" she called out following the pesky Pokemon towards the Lugia Dorm, where she had been caught. "hopefully after awhile Shade won't do things like this" Rosalyn muttered sadly before noticing that Shade had stopped running as a trainer exited the Lugia Dorms. A trainer that even though Rosalyn was still a small ways away from the dorm she recognized. "Dex! Could you help me catch my Pokemon!" she called out as she watched Shade bounce around playfully.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Dexter Patrick Prince // Lugia Dorm

511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

"Rosie!" Dex shouted. It's was not two hours that the two were separated but Dex was really relieved to see his first, and probably only friend in the island. "Could you help me catch my Pokemon?" Dex heard her say. She was still some distance away but her Purrloin, the one Dex recognized Rosie caught earlier that day, was just near him. Dex decided that it would be a good time to have Scrag undergo some proper training. "Scrag!" He summoned his newest Pokemon. It stared at the Purrloin rather hard. Only a soft mew could be heard from Rosie's Pokemon.

"Hey. Don't give Rosie any more trouble, or I'll have Scrag here force you to come back to her."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
971094_377616662343992_869325343_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn sighed in relief as Dex called out a Scraggy. Shade only tilted her head and rolled over once. I think that Shade's done playing...for now she thought as she reached where Dex and her Purrloin were just in time to hear what Dex said. "Hey. Don't give Rosie any more trouble, or I'll have Scrag here force you to come back to her."

Pulling out Shade's Pokeball Rosalyn quickly recalled her Pokemon and looked at Dex with a slight smile. "Thanks, she managed to get out of her Pokeball so I had to leave class...I can see why Purrloin is the Devious Pokemon. She'll be a handful" she sighed putting the Pokeball away before looking back at Dex with a brighter smile. "I mean it thanks for helping me"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
Chris sat at the pokemon center as Nurse Joy came over to him with two pokeballs. "Here you go" She said as she handed the small capsules over. Chris smiled back.
"Thank you," he said as he got up and stepped out into the fresh air. Rio was on his shoulder, looking at the people around. "Well, I think we should head out to the shops, we need some supplies, maybe go to a restaurant." Rio pointed towards an Italian restaurant across the street. "More pasta Rio? Fine..." Chris moaned, but he didn't mind the pasta, it was that he hadn't eaten much except for pasta because of Rio's love for it. They entered the restaurant and sat down at a four seat table. Chris sent out Tychan and Tylee, as they also love pasta. A waiter came over for the orders. "I'll just have cheese on garlic bread," Chris asked. Rio pointed towards some spaghetti, Tychan and tylee both pointed at a big pizza to share.
"Right away!" Said the waiter as he walked off towards the kitchen.
It was a long wait for the food, but finally it arrived, and they loved it. Rio scoffed his spaghetti and licked away the sauce from around his lips. Tychan and Tylee couldn't finish their pizza, so they asked for a pizza box to take it away in. Chris paid the money for the food and left, he decided to let his pokemon stay out of their pokeballs, so they could digest without being confined.
"Now off to the academy," Chris called as Rio jumped on his head, Tylee jumped on one shoulder and Tychan jumped on the other. Chris put the pizza box in his bag and ran for the academy.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
5924_377620905676901_1306683823_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille giggled to herself as she looked between Merida and Prince. "You guys are training great" she smiled more. "how about we go to the Volcano we could find a new friend there" she clapped her hands excitedly at the thought of catching a fire type. Fire type moves can be just as pretty as ice types. I'll also need to catch a new ice type Pokemon soon. she thought as both her Pokemon nodded. "alright lets go!"

With a quick glance at her map Vanille ran followed by both her Pokemon. I wonder what we'll find she thought with a grin as she moved. As she neared her destination Vanille spotted a boy with a Sableye on his shoulder. "Hi!" she called out cheerfully.

Sage Smith
970727_377620909010234_2050782970_n.jpg

Sage yawned as he woke up from his nap. What to do now? he thought before his eyes landed on the picture of his wife and daughter. I'll see my little flower tomorrow. I wish they both could visit but we haven't sold the shop yet he thought before looking at the calender. "That's it!" he exclaimed gathering his bag with his things. "I'll go buy Christmas presents for Violet, Jasmine, and for mom and dad" he grinned as he spoke. After all can't have Jasmine and my dad visit tomorrow and not be ready to celebrate Christmas he thought leaving his rooms and walking toward Oak Town. "should also get something for Rosie" he muttered upon seeing her outside the Lugia Dorm talking to a boy. Upon seeing her crutches he grew worried. What happened to her he thought but for once made the smart choice not to go over to his sister.

If she knows it's from me she won't accept it, so I'll have it be anonymous. he thought with a nod as he entered Oak Town and began to look for presents to buy.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura
Ace finally arrived at where his teacher was. She was a little not like what he had expected from a usual teacher. "All-righty, you bunch of slacks!, she said. "Any o' you know why you're here?" Ace didn't know why but he definitely didn't like this teacher. Who is she calling slack? Somehow that could be enough to drive him to the edge seeing he was a very prideful boy that hated when people thought low of him. He listened her ramble about Team Rocket. He wasn't scared of them because he thought all of their grunts were weaklings that don't deserve attention. Then she explained what they had to do for a battle. Just with eyes closed. It should be easy. But he didn't have any partner yet.

Megaman765

Years
As Mark was heading on his way toward the Volcano for one last visit, he was quickly called out by a voice. An unfamiliar one... oh boy! New people to meet up with! That always got his spirits up. Snype was the first to react. He turned his head toward the girl and waved with his large smile. Mark turned around to look at her. Her outfit was certainly out of the ordinary that was for sure... Mark had a feeling she'd be an interesting one to chat with. And why not? Mark loved meeting new people in the academy.

"Hey!" He replied cheerfully. It'd be odd for him to give his name just out of the blue. Maybe she wanted something like a battle? Either way, introductions were in order. Mark scratched his head a bit with a grin. Snype glanced at he girls Pokemon as well, hoping to make some introductions with them as well.

"Uh... is there something you wanted? Haha... I'm Mark. The Sableye here is my buddy Snype." Mark said.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
5924_377620905676901_1306683823_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled "Nice to meet you Mark and Snype. I'm Vanille, my Skitty is Merida, and my Buneary is Prince" she introduced herself and her Pokemon excitedly grinning. She loved meeting new People, and today seemed like a good day for her. First meeting Sylvie, then Adrian and Bruce, and now Mark.

"are you here to catch a Pokemon too?" she asked as Merida stopped by her feet and Prince jumped up and down. Very silly Pokemon that one is she thought chuckling fondly as she glanced at her newest Pokemon.

Megaman765

Years
Mark grinned at Vanille. So far so good. Snype jumped down from Mark's shoulder to greet Vanille's Pokemon. He gave off a friendly wave toward them. Snype seemed to have bad luck with making friends lately. The whole battle with Roberto in the morning might have worn down his charisma a bit due to all of his taunting. No harm trying though!

"I was actually headed up to the Volcano. I was up there early and got in a pretty dangerous spot... so I guess I'm a bit of an idiot heading back up there. Haha. I'm trying to get a Pokemon for a friend. A Christmas present. I also had something I wanted to take care of while I was up there..." Mark said. He'd be in a whole lot of trouble bringing somebody else out there. If Sammy found out she'd think Mark just had a sick habit of bringing strangers up to dangerous locations with him

Back