• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League (battle only RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "Thank you Nurse Joy." Said Okita clipping her Pokeballs on her belt.

"You're welcome. Come back any time you need your Pokemon healed." Oki nodded then left and headed for the stadium. She walked quickly to make sure she wasn't late though she knew that it was only the first match. Once inside she scanned the stands and located a seat. She headed for a seat in the front and saw her opponent. She smiled at him then seated herself and took a quick breath before consentrating on the trainers who would battle first.

Years
  • Focusing on the field where trainers would very soon battle Jason gave a sigh of relief.
    { Jason, you didn't have time to work on poetry last night, } Swirliee- his Flareon -said with that crazy smile on his face.
    " Mmmhmm. I know... " Jason muttered. Then suddenly he snapped his head up. " Hey! How do you know?! You were in the PC Box remember?! "
    Laughing Swirliee replied, { Jason, dude. C'mon, your face isn't really a dead giveaway. When you woke up screaming anyone within a vicinity of five miles could've heard you! And with my super hearing I heard from inside that ebil pokeball!! I mean c'mon man!! My names Swirliee!! You know I gotta be messed up!! }
    His pokemon was getting the best of Jason's temper. Trying to contain it he said, " Smart-aleck... " Hearing this the Flareon giggled and said, { Smart-aleck? C'mon Jason! Can't you come up with anything better than that?! }
    " Oh yeah? YOU SHUT UP SWIRLIEE!!! YOU'RE RIGHT! YOUR NAME DOES FIT YOU!! YOUR TWISTED MIND CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUS, CAN IT?!?! AN IDIOT FLAREON IS RIGHT BESIDE ME INSULTING ME!! SHUT UP YOU CRAZED, SICK-MINDED POKEMON!!! I DON'T SEE YOU DOING ANY POETRY!! SHUT THE F*** UP!! " Jason yelled, standing up, his voice rising with each word. Heads truned. Almost the whole stadium was looking at him now.
    Somehow even through all that the idiot Flareon was still going. { Wow Jason! I didn't know ya had it in you!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Now yer in trouble!! You cussed in the middle of this crowd!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! } The gleeful Flareon couldn't stop laughing. He thought all this was incredibally funny.
    " Oh sh-crap... " Jason muttered under his breath. That laughing right beside him was starting to get annoying. He pulled out Swirlliee's pokeball and returned the choking with laughter, pokemon.
    { Good call Jason. Swirliee's right. You did lose it. Do it again. Yer in huge trouble. NoI'm not gonna laugh... yes I am!!! I'm Swirliee's best friend!! I can't help but laugh!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! JASON SAID THE "F" WORD!!! HES IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! } Jason slapped his head as his Quilava named Haylo started to break up. Soon Arcanine was laughing too. Jason groaned and lowered his head. " Why me? " he muttered.
    { What's that I hear? } Jason started as he heard a shrill voice cracking with laughter.
    " No, that voice! Noooooo..... " he moaned.
    { Jason said why him? Good job in my absence Haylo!! Now we can all make fun of him!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! } It was Swirliee's voice. He had popped back out of his pokeball and was rolling on the blacher row with laughter. He was laughing so hard tears were forming at his eyes.
    " Why must I have such hyterically funny pokemon? " Jason said loudly, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
    { Glad you feel that way, Jason!! } Swirliee was up now but still had tears in his eyes. Slapping Haylo a high five he started up with his loud laughter again.

ooc: The "{ }" means a pokemon is speaking. Ya know, Swirliee is about my exact personality. No wonder I got him down so good.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I returned my pokemon. I walked out onto the fire field. I sighed and walked up to my stand where I could control my battle. My side was closest to the crowd. I picked up a pokeball.
    "Now then, we'll get into this!" I waited for my opponent, not wanting to give away my pokemon just yet.

:I have rper's block, again!!!!! >.<::

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Okita was staring at Jason and his Pokemon with her mouth slightly open. She closed it and blinked then shook her head. "Well they're getting along well. But how can a Pokemon battle when it's laughing so hard there are tears in it's eyes."

"Chika chi chorita." (Yes you have a good point.)

Okita jumped and looked at the Chikorita on her lap. She hadn't oticed the small Pokemon arrive. "Where'd you come from?"

"Our room. You left while I was still asleep so I thought I'd just tag along when I woke up. Shame I can't battle first. It should have been the grass feild. Oh well." Replied Chikorita.

"Perhaps. But you'll get your chance." Replied Oki. Chikorita nodded with a smile.

OOC: Chikorita can't really speak english but Oki can understand her.

Years
  • ?Fight with your heart? Rachel remembered her mother saying those words the day before she left on her Pokemon journey, she had never believed in planning ahead and going for type weaknesses and strengths, sometimes, the Weaker of the elements could win against the strongest, it was all down to your relationship with Pokemon and how you worked together to bring down your opponent, not planning and worthless battle strategies.

Rachel couldn?t agree more, her mother was right, all those years at Pokemon school seemed to be worthless compared to those few words of advice, it was the best advice anyone had ever given her, which was why her bond with all of her Pokemon were so strong. She understood them, she knew how to use them and furthermore she knew how to bond with them, work together, as a team to bring down anyone who stood in their path.

She smiled at the memory of her mother giving her Kovu, her very first Pokemon who she had trained from when he was a small puppy Pokemon to the proud and loyal Arcanine she knew today. He himself had chosen to evolve. Rachel had given him the choice every now and then, but he had always declined the offer, that was in till they had reached Cinibar Island where the gym leader had defeated them in no time. Kovu had nudged the Fire stone towards his owner and ever since, they were on a winning streak, she only hoped it lasted.

She glanced down upon the field in which the battle would be taking place shortly and crossed her arms across her chest, lowering herself so that she could just see above the number of heads in front of her. She wasn?t particularly interested in the match unless it included her, but it may prove useful in terms of rules and strategies that the trainers used. They may be of some use in future matches.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I frown as I hear someone screaming obscenities, and take out my binoculars to see one of the guys I think I had dinner with yesterday. He appears rather crazed. Hmmm...I wouldn't underestimate him. Insanity can breed genious...or is that the other way around?

Years
  • ooc: Glad you all feel that way... Oh yeah! My pokemon aren't understandable unless they want to be. Right now they all are being understandable. Sometinmes they talk english but only Jason can hear them.

" Die Swirliee! DIE! GO die in that corner over there! " Jason was practically yelling now. This had no effect on the Pokemon however.
    { Swirliee! Be quiet you idiotic pokemon! Watch this match. And Jason--} Howl Jason's Houndoom broke of as Skippey the Arcanine interjected. { Master Jason. } the giant dog pokemon said.
    Glaring at Skippey, Howl said { --Just got in a bit of a bad situation. } Jason was in front of Howl now.
    " Thanks dude, I owe you one. And you called me 'master'! " Howl closed both his eyes and said, { I didn't do that for you. I don't want to be embarressed by an idiot of a trainer and his pokemon. And Skippey called you master. } Jason was sitting back in his place at the face of defeat.
    { Hey Howl... You are Jason's idiotic pokemon! } Swirliee was up and going again. Now everyone except Howl and Jason were lauhging. Jason was sulking and Howl was getting mad at Swirliee. Returning Howl, Skippey and Haylo Jason was left with Swirliee.
    " If I send you in you'll just come back out, won't you? " Jason muttered. Swirliee nodded and laughed again.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I watch as the boy...Robert, I think his name was...argues with his pokemon. I can't quite hear what he's yelling, but, I'm beginning to wonder if he'll be able to battle, because it looks like he's getting to stressed to think clearly.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • I walk in "it is time it will be easy"I say but I was worried okay so I know my first and last pokemon and it's a good combination I think then grab the pokeball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back