• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League (battle only RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
Years
  • ::thank you very much! I save it for the good moments; good strategy there::
    I knew there was nothing I could do. The battle would be a draw, fair enough for the enourmous effort put in by both sides. As the Cloyster fainted, it brought Vaporeon along with it. She scrabbled to get away but found there was no escape.
    In seconds it was over. The battle was complete.
    I ran up to Vaporeon and picked her up. Her eyes were shining with the light of victory, though there was no victory this day. She closed those eyes with confidence, and suddenly, there on the field, I found myself stooping over.
    What is this... a water Aura...
    Surrounded by the energy, I held Aquaria close. The world flashed colors to my eyes, but Baker seemed to be seeing nothing. As the battle, it ended quickly. I stepped up to Baker filled with a strange energy that I didn't understand.
    "Thank you... I learned something great during our battle."

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Baker looked at her, knewing that he had made the right decicion, he turned to cloyster

he smiled at it

''we dont need to go over this again do we?'' he said with a laugh ''because you know I Will''

Cloyster smiled, thoagh still grimising from the exoplosion,

''cloyster'' he said in his magical way which echoed throagout the area.

''ok'' baker pulled out a pokeball and called Cloyster to return with one last smile.

He walked bakc over to the trainer
    ''You battled fantastically, with the pride, heart, courage, intelect, and sould of a champion, in this one battle do you know how much further you have got to where you obviously long to be, I tell you, it is a fantastic feeling, absoloutely indescribable, The only piece of advise I can give you is to look at your pokemon, look at your Vaporeon now, just look deep into it's eyes, for hours, days, months if that be the case, I cant tell you why, even if I wanted to, just do so, it will teach you a lot, I just hope you remember, when you are in the torunament, and you are facing tough times, remember the mesage I taught you this battle, think back, and know, not think, have, not want, feel, not fantasice.....your heart and soul, which will eventually be that also of your pokemon''

with one last smile at her, he lkooked at vaporeon

''awwwww you battled great today you little minx''
    he said in a playful way
    , he pulled out of his pocket bag, from this he obstracted 2 sweets

''these are called rare candys, I have no need for them, take them, use them as treats, he obstracted a 3rd from the bag, and hand fed it to vaporeon, who took a dep sniff of it, and then ate it up gratefully''

baker chuckled

he began to walk away
    I made the right decicion
    he said with a smile

he turned back
    ''I wish you luck in the tournament''

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I walked over to the water field, where there were a few weter areanas. I walked around. Every trainer that saw me got a worried look and turned away.
    I have a reputation, I see. I thought.
    "Any battle takers?" I said for all to hear. The trainers gulped, returned thier pokemon and ran off. "Guess not."
    I went back inside and saw the battle had finished. I walked down the hall to my room. I opened it with the key I got and walked in. I took my pokeballs off my belt and laid them on the table. I turned on the TV. "Nothing good..." I switched the channels many times. I was tired and I didn't know it. I flipped the channels a few more times then drifted off to sleep...

:Since all the battles are over, do we start the official ones now?::

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • LOL, a but of a cocky character there ^^

well if the battle are all over then yes, A lot of people in dis RPG havent posted, but what ill do is PM them all to find out if they are still in it, and if no ill shout at them a bit ^__^

and then ill get the matches up, hopefully by tomorrow, until then please feelk free to do some training or whatever, jsut dont get involved ina another battle ^^ LOL

Years
  • Jason slipped inside after Emily and followed her down the hall. At least until she retreated inside her room.
    ... I'm turning into a real stalker, here, he thought. He knocked on the door and waited. Two minutes... four minutes... seven minutes... finally he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled a scrap of paper and a pocketknife out of his pocket. He popped a pen out of the secret compartment on the pocketknife. Quickly he scrawled a message and stood back to admire his handywork. He read the note aloud to see how it sounded, " Yo Emily! Meet my later outside door 315 on the third floor. Thats my room. Later ~Jason. " He swiftly slipped the note under the door and hurriedly ran the rest of the way to his room.
    " What AM I doing? " he muttered as he entered his room, sat down on the bed and opened a book of poetry to begin reading.

ooc: Nothing wrong with me. I got bored is all, pynpfan. I'm a girl! *flies* I'm totally delusional! *falls* Ouch...

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm still in, I've been keeping an eye on the thread to make sure you didn't go to the next day...my character is still on the next day, so that's why I didn't post.

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
  • I nodded my head respectfully. "And to you. May the strongest will win."

I walked away slowly. The sky was speckled with the most beautiful stars. I let Moonbeam out of her ball and gave her some items to revitalize her. The three of us walked together, two Eons and one trainer, until I found a tree under which to sit. As I settled myself, I felt strange, as if something was about to happen. In a flash, I found myself looking into a piece of the past tha I had forgotten...

I was very young, probably not much more than ten. In my arms wriggled a pair of Eevee as I spoke to the owner of the mother Espeon.
    "That's real unusual, two girls from the same mother in the same year. You'll do well to cherish them - such is a favorable sign."
    "Thanks, I will!" My small face was lit with happiness. I had not one, but two of a rare species, born in very rare circumstances. I snuggled them both, and the one with sharper teeth cried out.
    As I turned to leave, I suddenly felt a compulsion to stay. The Espeon entered the room and sat before me, gazing at her daughters. Her aura seemed to radiate a different element as she looked lovingly on each. The she looked at me. Her eyes stared right into mine as she seemed to study my very soul.
    <You shall be great...>

I snapped forward to another memory.

"Veevee, it's your birthday! Happy birthday!" My voice was a year older as I acknowledged that my Eevee was now a year older too. "Ready for your present?"
    Opening a velvet box, I proudly displayed three elemental stones - Fire, Water, and Thunder. "Which one do you want?"
    Under the watch of her sister, Veevee peered carefully at her choices. Each stone flickered with power and reflected into her eyes. She studied each with great concentration, but finally turned her head.
    "What... you don't want to? Your sister choose her Water Stone on her birthday..."
    "Vee. Eevee. Veevee looked straight into my eyes as her mother did. I picked her up and hugged her.
    "If you're not ready, it's okay. I love you anyway!"
    That night, Aquaria fell asleep early. As I gazed at the moon, I reached to stroke Veevee's fur.
    "I understand you feel this way, Veevee. It's..."
    The fur that met my fingers was smooth and soft, but somehow different - different from that of an Eevee. I turned to look.
    "Oh, Veevee!" Red eyes stared into mine and black fur gleamed. Yellow rings glowed in response to the starlight.
    "I think I'll call you... Moonbeam..."

When I awoke from my remembrance, I reached for both of my prize friends. "Oh, I love you! You did so wonderfully today! I just know we can win tomorrow!"
    As their faces happily rubbed mine, my world flashed again. Element auras seemed to surround me, but I peacefully accepted what was happening.
    In an instant both my Eeveelutions were looking intently at me. I felt a rush of power surge into me, and I focused on it. I opened my eyes and then focused on them...

...and opened my heart to them.

::no more posts for me until the next day begins, let's say I fall asleep under that tree::

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Okita
    Bio:

Normal team: Chikorita, Arcanine, Dewgong, Flygon, Misdreavus, and Togetic.
    Grass team: Chikorita, Grovyle, Tropius, and Ivysaur
    Fire team: Arcanine, Houndour, Ninetales and Flareon.
    Water team: Dewgong, Gyarados, Vaporeon, and Swampert.

Years
  • Name: Rachel O?malley

Bio: Rachel attended the most expensive Pokemon School in her region. She learnt the many weaknesses and Strengths of many species of Pokemon and thought she knew everything there was to know; but wasn?t she surprised when she got out onto the battle field one day. Rachel has learnt the difference from studying Pokemon culture and actually battling them out for real on the field and has trained thoroughly in both studying and battling. She prefers to train her strengths with her brother, putting her strongest Pokemon against his and setting herself the challenge, and now she faces some of the most challenging times of her life and whether she is ready or not, Rachel is determined to make it through to the very end.

Normal team: Arcanine, male (Kovu), Absol, female (Kiara), Pidgeot, female (Flita), Flygon, male (Draco), Vaporeon, female (Mystique), Houndoom, male (Alucard)

Grass team: Grovyle (Miko), Tropius, Meganium, Nuzleleaf
    Fire team: Charizard (Reno), Ninetails, Growlithe, Rapidash
    Water team: Seadra (Aqua), Sharpedo, Dewgong, Dragonair

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - Ok, the main matches are not to start until tomorrow
    but I will announce the matches now as the announcer

baker was walking throagh the wide field, trainers still playing with there pokemon, feeding them, or having practice pokemon battles against eachother
    That last battle was a great one, I defenitely got me feeling good

''im sure we will do well tomorrow'' Baker said aloud, he continued walking towards the main league building's back door, suddenly, he heard the speeker going off
    ''P ding dong!''
    Could all members of group F please report to the league desk to be informed of there pokemon matches tomorrow''

''Well, baker thought to himself, I suppose this is it''
    He began to run straight towards the wide double doors and entered the building, there werent many people inside, just a few trainer who had more then likely only just got in as they were still eating''

baker walked the length of the room, his feet echoeing on the hansome marble floor which gave his rreflection like a mirror, from distance he saw some trainers already there, some he recognised from at the restaraunt earlier, and one was the female trainer he had battled earlier, he smiled and nodded at her, another he noticed was the trainer who had been watching his match leaned against the tree, he locked eyes with him for a moment before turning towards the women behind the desk

''ahhhh, right, we are all here then, ok, we are about to announce the matches that will be taking place tomorrow, may I take this time to let you know that this unlike previous leagues will not be a loss elimination tournament, we are playing by a new system that will be revealed when neccecary, ok, I think we are ready
    she wal;ked over to the computer and typed something in, instantly pictures appeared on a large screen with there names underneath, each hd a large VS next to it and there opponent on the other side of it.
    ''also remember'' she said ''that each match will not be played on the same day, match one will be played tomorrow, then match 2 the day after and so on and so fourth, you will all be free to watch the matches yourselves''

1st Round matches

1st match
    Pokedude55
    VS
    Pynpfan

2nd match
    Alana
    vs
    Gohan

3rd match
    Baker's Bulbasaur
    Vs
    Al Duit

4th match
    Baby Azurill
    Vs
    raging Dragon

5th match
    Sunflorazumarill
    Vs
    Kotgenta

OOC - Remember, when the other matches are taking place, other people can post opinion and things going throagh there head about there coming battle or/and the battle they are watching, when one battle ends, the next can start ^^

IC - ''Well'' said the women with a smile ''they are the matches that will be played, I wish you all the best of luck, and oh yeah, I forgot, we need to see what field you will all be playing on!''

she truned around to the computer and typed something else in, on the screen appeared 3 terrains, the sea, a volcanoe, and a wide field
    each representing grass, fire, and water.

they began to spin and glimmer extremely fast, they were being ,mixed up, eventually it got slower and slower, all 3 of them stopped upsidedows so none could be seen, slowly one began to turn around.....it was the fire field!

''ahhh, so you will all be battleing on the fire field, ill show you what it looks like''
    upon the press of a button a new screen popped up of the field that would be played on

it was a large area with tons of rocks and boulders, it also had a bout 4 quite wide craters with lava in them, the ground was gritty and hard

well
    baker thought
    looks like this is where it's all gonna start

Alana

Years
  • Okita stood behind Baker and looked at the screen. She smiled and turned away. "The fire field. Not bad." She scanned the room trying to find her oponent. She walked over to him an dheld out her hand. "Hi my name's Okita but everyone calls me Oki. I guess we'll be facing eachother in the first round huh."

Years
  • Rachel smirked widely as she gazed upon the fire field shown digitally before her. She brushed a strand of purple hair from her face and ran a delicate finger over her nose. ?Hmph, this is going to be a piece of cake. Reno will take care of this single-handedly, no problem? She ran a hand over the Pokeball that contained Reno; her prized Charizard and smirked from the faint warmth that emitted from it. ?That?s right Reno, your time will come soon, mate?

She looked at her opponents and snorted a chuckle ?They all look as if they should be back home playing with Pokemon, not battling with them? She then turned her back on the group of people and walked over to a distant wall, her black trench coat billowed in the faint wind that emitted through the open doors of the stadium and her dark purple hair swished back and forth in the loose pony tail it was in.

She turned her back on the wall and slumped down so that she was sitting on the tiled floor. There was s soft glow and a striped dog type Pokemon appeared at her side. She smiled ?Hey Kovu? she greeted her long time friend by stroking its yellow-white mane. ?Sorry Mate, your going to have to wait a little longer before you can go into battle, I foolishly didn?t sign you up for the Fire Team? She chuckled.

The Arcanine whimpered slightly and buried its muzzle into the crook of her arm. She laughed aloud and ran her hand through its soft locks ?Never mind eh? Soon enough we will be battling together, a girl and her Pokemon, heh?

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • OOC:oh crud i'm gong first
    ic:The fire field this will be easy considering my strategy charazard's power and some of them have already given away there strategies including my first opponet i think to myself.Go charazard listen buddy i want to get some last minute training in i think we are an almost perfect team I say.then i go get my other fire pokemon from prof oak

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I wopke up to the sound of a ping. I walked out of my room and into the the hall. I turned into another room. My footsteps echoed on the floor. I looked up. A screen flashed. I appeared next to a kid I met earlier at the table. It was a battle on the fire field.
    "Great! Flare and Darkness can show off thier strength!"

:Don't worry Pokedude, going first means you can show off your power first!::

Years
  • ooc: Alana my character was in his room. o.O

I shook her hand back and smiled. " Well now. Skippey got a workout today so hes in fighting condition. Haylos alright.. I think. Howls ready.. and Swirliee.. man he is one messed up Flareon. He'll do alright. " I started muttering, more to myself than my opponent.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Oh. ^_^'

"Well you sound like you know what you're doing. I look forward to our match. Bye." Okita waved and headed outside. She walked to a deserted field nearby and tossed a Pokevball into the air. "Let's see. The fire field. I think I'll have to get my other fire types from Elm. You agree Arc?"

"Canine!" Replied Arcanine.

"Alright. Stay here and I'll be back soon." She turned and left. A few minutes later she came back and tossed three more Pokeballs into the air. "Alright let's start training."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I looked at the boards to see when I was up. "Hmm. Third match against Baker in the fire arena." I read quietly under my breath, then nodded, satisfied. Being first at the first round may have made me nervous, but going last would maybe take the edge off, so third was great.

I get the pokemon I'd signed up for the fire round, then went on to the arena to watch the first two battles.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • ic:I know this will be hard but blazekin's speed chrazard's power typhlosin's defense and magmar's power will win us even tho this is the first fire only pokemon battle. then start hearing a roar I walk over and pet my charazard on his head are you hungry boy I say I hear him roar as if saying yes ok then we'll eat first and train in a hour return i say then walk into a pokemon center go charazard ditto meganium blazeken typhlosin and magmar i yell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back