• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Next up is Clefable
    The Pokemon Race Version 4.0
    & I'm voting it down.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years

Clefable is cute but it's also capable of running offense and defense as well as having that cute Fairy-type.

Years
    • Seen today

Clefable is one of my favourite Fairy types, along with Mr. Mime, Azumarill, Gardevoir, Togekiss, Florges, Shiinotic, Mimikyu, and Alolan Ninetales.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

My only gripe with the Fairies is the fact they made it strong against Dark, I mean, imo it wasn't really that overpowered(at least not on the likes with Dragon of course) but it doesn't make sense honestly, I mean strong against Dragon and to a lesser extent Fighting I can totally understand but Dark...? Otherwise I'm totally cool with this new type

Years

At least it did make Gardevoir lose two of its weaknesses, in fact turning one of those weaknesses into an advantage... which was of course Dark-types.

Years

Fairy did however make Whimsicott's Poison weakness even worse... but it did give Mawile a ton of resistances.

Years

I guess it's because Whimsicott is meant to be a trickster, which not only fits the type but also the Prankster ability.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back