• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

I'm not planning to get back into the Pokemon anime anytime soon. As far as anime goes, I prefer stuff like Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

The Pokemon movies, on the other hand, are a different story.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Vulpix is Safe. Next up is Ninetales

Pika Pika :chu:

Years

I'm sad they made Alolan Ninetales and Sandslash version exclusives in Sun and Moon respectively since I do love both, but then again it was kinda expected since they shared the same regular ability and evolve with the new Ice Stone.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Alolan Sandslash and Alolan Ninetales were both Ice types anyway, so I wouldn't have used both on the same team regardless.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

There were people speculating about Arcanine getting a Water type Alolan form. Shame it never happened. Arcanine deserves an Alolan form, or a Mega Evolution.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Jigglypuff
    is next. Well, you guys saved Clefairy/Clefable, who are at the bottom of my most fav list :P, so I guess Jiggly/Wiggly deserve to be saved too, they are much better off than those two.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen yesterday

What do you mean with the bottom of your most fav list? Do you mean that Clefairy and Clefable are your least favourite Pokemon? Or do you mean that they are actually favourites of yours, but are below all your other favourites?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back