• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.1

Years
    • Seen today

You want to continue talking about PMD? Very well, then. One thing that the first PMD games have over the Explorers trio is infinite storage space.

Years
    • Seen today

I've never even bought Gates to Infinity. The small amount of Pokemon disappointed me so much, especially since all other PMD games had much more Pokemon. Red and Blue Rescue Team had the first 386, Explorers of Time and Darkness had 490 each (Time was missing Mewtwo, Darkness was missing Celebi), Explorers of Sky had 492, and Super Mystery Dungeon had 720. But GtI had roughly 150.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years

Illumise was discarded.
    Roselia is next.

I have Blue rescue team, Explorers of sky, time, and SMD. I sold Gates of Infinity.

Years
    • Seen today

The best thing about Roselia is its evolution, Roserade. But aside from that, Roselia is cute, and I'll keep voting it up.

Back