• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.1

Years
    • Online now

As far as I'm concerned, they only appeared at the Fogbound Lake.

Speaking of PMD, I once had to deal with an outlaw Purugly, and an Illumise spammed Helping Hand and Moonlight a lot. That event made me hate Illumise, even though it was already annoying in the main games to begin with.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years

Yes, They only appear at the Fogbound lake.But it was a beautiful scene.

I remember getting Monster House with Illumise and Powerful Pokemon.And like you say, They keeping Spamming Moonlight and Helping hand.In the end, I was lost because I running out of PP.

RIP My Money and my item.

Years
    • Online now

If you play the PMD games on an emulator, you should use save states, in case you land into a Monster House that has Pokemon with moves like Helping Hand and Agility.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years

I play it on the emulator though.In PMD EOS I rarely using Save State.But in PMD RRT I always Using it Especially when I'm on Sky Tower.Because They have many Monster House plus Sky tower has 50 Floor.

Back